What's the best Android phone hack
Samsung Hacks & Features Every Galaxy User Should Know
Samsung Hack 7: Hide Applications and Files on the Galaxy
Samsung Galaxy phones are equipped with a Secure Folder app that acts like a digital safe on the smartphone. Here you can hide applications and files and define a password, PIN or fingerprint scan to protect your smartphone from hackers or other unauthorized access.
To start the Secure Folder application, first click Settings. Then tap on "Biometric data and security" and select the "Safe folder" in the next step.
If you want to add photos, videos or other files to the secure folder in the next step, go to the selected file. Finally, tap on the three dots in the lower right corner of a photo, for example, and tap the option “Move to secure folder”.
You can also use the secure folder in conjunction with regular applications such as camera and calendar: everything that is contained in these apps, such as photos and appointments, does not appear in the regular apps on the Galaxy phone. You can even keep duplicates of your social networking applications like Facebook with separate accounts in this secure folder.
- Why do salmon die after mating
- What is the Issue Tracking System ITS
- Why does nozzle fuel smell like diesel
- Do you have an Instagram account 10
- Which genre does Yiruma fall into
- How does the US regulate food hygiene
- How did China affect World War II
- Employers will judge you based on your major
- India becomes a developed country
- What ointment is for diabetic wounds
- How do plants get their nitrogen
- What are the objectives of the EIA
- Freezes alcohol
- Can i invest in isro
- How did my house burn down
- How can 10 books shape your life
- What is a mogul in skiing
- Have you ever turned down a threesome?
- What is a casspir
- Money is important in a relationship
- Does weight lifting help or make rheumatoid arthritis worse
- What is the story of Adi Shankracharya
- What was Obama's DDLJ moment
- Will Trump Tax Native American Reservations?