What is Sandocal used for?
Patient information for Sandocal-D 1000/880
1. What Sandocal-D 1000/880 is and what it is used for
1.1 What are the properties of the medicinal product?
1.1.a) Sandocal-D 1000/880 contains active pharmaceutical ingredients
- calcium carbonate
The drug belongs to the following active ingredient group (s):
- Calcium, combinations with other agents
1.1.b) Submission status
Sandocal-D 1000/880 is only available from pharmacies and without a prescription.
1.2 What is the strength and dosage form?
Sandocal-D 1000/880 contains effervescent tablets with
- Calcium carbonate 2500,000 mg
- Colecalciferol 880,000 I.U ..
Your doctor or your pharmacist will advise you whether this strength and dosage form are suitable for your treatment.
1.3 Sandocal-D 1000/880 is used
The areas of application of the drug are usually derived from belonging to the active ingredient groups that are specified in Chapter 1.1 (Properties).
Please note that no list of special areas of application is given here. Therefore, please read the package insert or ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
2. What you need to know before you take Sandocal-D 1000/880
Sandocal-D 1000/880 must not be used in case of hypersensitivity (allergy) to any active ingredient or any of the other ingredients of Sandocal-D 1000/880.
Medicines can be subject to further contraindications, restrictions of use and interactions; please note that it is not a complete list of contraindications, restrictions on use and interactions. Therefore, please read the package insert or ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure whether this medicine is suitable for you. In particular with children, elderly patients, pregnant or breastfeeding women as well as patients with diseases of the heart, circulatory system, kidneys, liver or blood sugar disease, this should be clarified before use.
3. How should Sandocal-D 1000/880 be taken?
Always use Sandocal-D 1000/880 exactly as your doctor has told you. Please read the package insert or ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not entirely sure about the type and duration of use and the dosage.
4. What are the possible side effects?
Please note that no list of all side effects is given here. Therefore, please read the package insert or ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
If you notice any undesirable side effects while taking this medicine, do not just stop taking the medicine, but contact your doctor or pharmacist.
If you have an acute side effect and severe symptoms develop, inform a doctor immediately, as certain drug side effects (e.g. excessive drop in blood pressure, hypersensitivity reactions) can have serious consequences under certain circumstances. In such cases, do not continue to take the medicine without doctor's advice.
5. How to store Sandocal-D 1000/880
Store Sandocal-D 1000/880 at normal room temperature and keep the medicine in the original packaging, protected from light and moisture, unless the manufacturer states otherwise and, for example, recommends storage in the refrigerator. If necessary, please read the package insert or ask your pharmacist if you have any questions.
Medicines should generally be kept out of the reach of children.
Do not use the medicine after the expiry date stated on the pack.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer need. This measure helps to protect the environment.
6. Source and processing status
Information from the SCHOLZ database (R)
Copyright by ePrax GmbH, Munich; April 2011
- How do I book a plane ticket
- Are Juul cigarettes refillable?
- Do I need an expensive guitar
- What is the full form of NICNET
- What three things cannot be done at the same time?
- How exactly can a tornado be predicted?
- Why is my father massaging my navel
- What is the latest model from Audi
- How good is Tirunelveli Government Medical College
- How do you link the YouTube time
- Can AI learn morals
- What is the Fran CrossFit Training
- How many swear words do you know
- What is Rumspringa
- IMT Nagpur is a better choice
- What is a propagation wave
- What do shrimp eat in the sea
- How is Kolkata Practice for Data Science
- What is the best stealth fighter right now
- How hard is it to synthesize gasoline
- When can we bring the guillotine back?
- What if Resident Evil becomes real
- How does a country promote entrepreneurship
- Who are Netflix's content providers