How addicting are different types of drugs
II. What can one be addicted to?
You can become addicted not only to substances such as alcohol, nicotine and illegal drugs, but also to certain substancesBehaviors.
In principle, there can be an addiction to any human behavior.
Addictions can be divided into:
1. Substance addictions
Cocaine and crack
Medicines not prescribed
2. Non-substance addictions
- Computer addiction / internet addiction
Behaviors with an addictive character can also be the starting point for substance-related addiction; For example, work addiction can go hand in hand with nicotine and caffeine addiction and dependence on stimulants. Non-substance-related addictions are socially recognized, it is rather easy for those affected to keep the addictive character secret for a long time. Polytoxicomania (= multiple addiction): Many addicts are not only dependent on one substance, there is often multiple and mixed dependency, e.g. on alcohol and tablets.
Continue to How does addiction arise?
- Astrophysics is a branch of theoretical physics
- Internet speed can be too fast
- How do Europeans get along with their cars
- Which country has the fewest internet users?
- What is the difference between pork sausage and ground pork
- Which leads to feeling drunk without drinking alcohol
- Why do people claim that tragedies are conspiracies?
- What is the current Indian national game
- What is 1-phase variac
- How can personality be revealed
- Is freedom attainable
- How Proof-of-Work Protocols Work
- How can I improve myself in competitive games?
- Who is James Acaster
- Who made the movie The Boy
- Singing birds in unison
- What kind of data can arrays contain
- Is the WikiFX app helpful for users
- Which is the best online event
- Which Greek god is the worst
- What is a handicap in special education
- How do we describe a rich person
- What is infinity, pi is infinity
- Salman Khan is nice to his fans