What are the advantages of rural development
Water retention - Rural development works with experts and citizens in the interests of all people
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges for society and is also causing a variety of problems in rural areas. That is why we are working on developing climate-adapted landscapes together with citizens, farmers and municipalities.
Be prepared for heavy rain events and dry phases
Rural development creates water retention measures in the landscape and helps to alleviate the damage
In order to have the necessary land for water retention or protective measures in the right place, flexible soil management is a great advantage. This offers the rural development in land consolidation and village renewal. The water retention measures can be brought into harmony with the interests of the landowners. Rural development can also help by providing the areas for flood protection projects in water management, e.g. polders or dykes.
We provide information about water retention in the landscape, the avoidance of erosion damage and the reactivation of retention areas
We use the natural conditions for decentralized water retention in the landscape
We design the path network for slope-parallel and thus water-retaining cultivation
We develop small rivers close to nature
We enable flood protection facilities for villages
We also create extensive retention concepts through integrated rural development
We financially support the construction or the installation of the water retention
In the course of the land consolidation, we will find the required space elsewhere with the same value
We regulate easements for properties that are dedicated to water retention
We help with the provision of space for the flood protection measures of the water management
Amberg • Kümmersbruck
Cross-community flood protection on Krumbach has passed its first practical test
The August floods in 2002 caused great damage in Raigering and Kümmersbruck. This was the reason for the four neighboring municipalities along the Krumbach to cooperate in an integrated rural development for flood protection and water development. Now there is a comprehensive cross-community concept for a 100-year flood. As part of the land reorganization, the main measure was four bumps to retain 180,000 m3 Water already implemented. During the first practical test due to a 20-year flood in June 2013, everything worked as planned. More
The water masses from local heavy rain events are diverted and the village is spared from damage
The residents of the Mitterndorfer Bach can finally feel safe. The risk of flooding is a thing of the past. This was made possible by the construction of a 600 m long bypass channel, which directs the water masses past the village during heavy rain events. This was made possible thanks to the commitment of the community of participants in Neßlbach village renewal and the winegrowers' market as well as the willingness of the landowners who were involved to provide the land as part of the land management. More
A very special village center is being created through flood protection and monument preservation
The village center, which is so attractive today, with the outlines of a long-forgotten castle complex, used to be just an often flooded wasteland. A residential development planned by a building contractor was stopped after the foundations of a low castle were surprisingly found. After the excavation and the archaeological regulations for the castle, the remains should be backfilled. But with the help of village renewal, the citizens and the Küps market valued the center of the village historically and for community life. More
Soil management for flood protection in Dirlewang and for agricultural structural improvements
An 850-meter-long dam accumulates floods, an engineering structure regulates the flow during floods, a widened and natural-looking stream profile over three kilometers with ecological enhancement and runoff reduction in front of the village - in future, they will prevent millions of euros in damage to houses and farms and avoid flooded properties in the event of minor heavy rainfall . At the same time, the agricultural property was reorganized. More
- Investopedia will release an app
- What prevents mental stress
- Can we choose optional subjects in the preliminary rounds?
- Does the perfect exist in love
- Contains the jdownloader malware
- When did T Series vs Pewdiepie start
- What is the range of phenolphthalein
- What is a flower hornfish
- Agree to responses that disable comments
- What are some of your music choices
- What are touchscreens made of
- How good are bad professional poker players
- Every star originates from a galaxy
- How hard is the squat with one leg
- Why do Windows Phones fail with Indians
- How does personality make your future
- What are pets
- Is there radon in the atmosphere?
- Why has the Bauhaus closed
- What is Selenium Java Architecture
- What does national mean
- Peru is a great place to visit
- Like the functional principle of the impact crusher
- How fast is the tide coming in
- When will Pokemon cards stop being made?
- Would Albus Dumbledore be a good CEO
- When should I contact an investor?
- Why am I being rewarded with money
- Should I create a YouTube account?
- What is a stable reactant or product
- How do I implement a database
- Will Elizabeth Warren support someone as president
- What is lanthanide contraction with an example