Windmill is a movable property
Chattels Plur. "Movable property". The legal term latelat.rēs mōbilēs 'movable things' (to Latin mōbilis, s. ↗mobil) appears in medieval legal texts in the forms mlat.mobilia (probably from mlat.bona mobilia 'movable goods') and based on the nouns of the adjective mobile (Sing. with a collective sense). In legal Latin, mobilia remains common, which was used in the 2nd third of the 17th century. a Germanized movables results. Until the 18th century, this was also used in general terms as 'household items, furnishings' and therefore initially competed with furniture, meubles (see ↗Möbel), until around 1800 a conceptual separation was established that relegated movables back to the functional sphere of use . The noun Immobilien Plur is used to denote another type of property. ‘Immovable property, real estate, house and property’ (around 1700), from the same condition. mlat.immobilia, immobile for late lat.rēs immōbilēs ‘immovable things’. The young Latinized education furniture n. 'Movable possessions', today above all 'totality of furniture, furnishings' (end of the 18th century), is also related to movables (probably in analogy to office expressions such as inventory, form, etc.) , whose role model presumably in the same. frz.mobilier, noun of frz.mobilier movable, concerning the movables ’, can be seen. See also terminological compositions such as Mobiliar Vermögen (French: effets mobiliers), Mobiliarerbschaft (French: succession mobilière).
- Can gluten cross the blood brain barrier?
- How do think tanks work
- How is Terence Tao personally?
- What is the operating system for Galaxy Edge
- Is dry water possible
- How are problems listened to?
- What's in sausages
- What do nerve agents affect
- Why are airplane seats so uncomfortable
- How is the altitude set
- What does it mean to pull the goods
- How do I get started with web technology
- How was cannabis discovered
- What are the most interesting Spanish telenovelas
- Are smartphone bezels really that bad
- What can I do in my vacation
- What is the Greek crisis about?
- What is departmental accounting
- Do children fear gay people?
- What was by mistake great
- What do you know about grass
- Drinks alcohol badly
- What is conscious capitalism
- Why does Seroquel make you tired?