How does music help to understand architecture?
Music and art school
The music and art school of the city of Bielefeld, with its 7,500 students and 130 employees, is the largest music and art school in Germany.
The music and art school was founded in 1956. The initiators wanted to promote the arts by spreading understanding. The aim of the music and art school was and is to this day that as many people from Bielefeld as possible can experience and enjoy music and art in everyday life alongside school and work.
opening hoursThe music and art school is only open for classes.
authorBielefeld Marketing GmbH
Updated: January 22, 2021
StadtBahn line 1 from the main train station to the "Adenauerplatz" or "Bethel" stop. From there it takes about 10 minutes to get to the music and art school.
ParkThere are parking spaces at the music and art school.
52 ° 00'52.7 "N 8 ° 31'23.2" E
32U 467271 5762772
Arriving by train, car, on foot or by bike
- The world would be better without atheists
- What is paranoia
- What do Jesus' parables teach us?
- Reheat rice kills bacteria
- What is the bandwidth of radio waves
- Have you ever met Lindsay Lohan
- Why was Endgame so lame
- What is the use of mercury barometer
- Hairstyles Why do some men have ponytails
- A startup is always technically related
- How to hack stuff online
- What are the most frequently drawn lottery combinations
- What are the solutions for humanitarian interventions
- What is academic writing? What is a trait
- Why did the Romans kill the Druids?
- How does culture affect learning
- Can I monetize a transformative copyrighted video?
- Why is PSY so popular
- What is 3D photography
- What was Meg Whitman's reputation on eBay
- Flashing a custom ROM requires rooting
- How do I buy VERGE coins
- What you wanted was trending
- Where does JK Rowling live
- 700 is a good credit score
- What is 1 joule
- What are the chemical properties of nitroglycerin
- Which is better SoundCloud or Spotify
- What are the goals of industrial psychology
- What is a wellness business
- How did infidelity work in previous cultures
- What exactly is the internet
- What is the value of photographs
- Is a thought a sense