Why did Kronos kill his father
Revolt of the titan son Zeus against his father Kronos
In order to prevent him from being overthrown by one of his sons, as predicted, the Titan Kronos devours all the children born to him by his wife Rhea. Only Zeus can hide Rhea from her husband by handing him a stone tied in bloody diapers in place of the son. The grown-up Zeus then actually challenged his father and won. The fight of the titan son Zeus against his father Kronos is called Titanomachy (titan fight). Zeus was supported by the Cyclops, from whom he also received thunder and lightning, the Hekatoncheirs, Styx and his mother Rhea. Kronos was supported by some other titans, namely Iapetos and Koios, who were banished to Tartaros by Zeus after the fall of Kronos. Kronos himself banished Zeus to the island of the blessed, where he rules together with his wife Rhea. Since Oceanus, Tethys and Themis did not take part in the battle against Zeus, Zeus left them rulership over their ancestral realms.
- Found footage films such as V H S.
- How can creativity reduce stress
- Why did Nuno Bettencourt come to Rihanna
- Too much cardio is bad
- What does my dentist not tell me
- Is sitting in the middle lane illegal?
- Why do you have to test mold
- How do you create your own SDK
- How does a person gain superconsciousness
- Which square number has 11 factors
- North Korea is a closed economy
- Will 1Password ever support YubiKey
- How does MIT accept homeschooled international students
- Is Infogain a better company
- Filmmaking can be a hobby
- What is core loss
- Is marijuana good for mental disorders
- How much does the integration cost on a working day
- How do you negotiate with a jeweler
- What does a school house capital do
- You can trade the dollar index
- Why can't the human brain feel pain?
- What online services create mobile applications
- Are scholarships subject to tax