What is a hemisensory symptom
Hemisensory disorders in neuropathic pain in the context of chronic nerve root irritation syndromes
02/01/2005 | Case report | Edition 1/2005
- The pain> Issue 1/2005
- PD Dr. O. Rommel, A. Maercklin, A. Eichbaum, A. Kuprian, G. Jäger
For your success in clinic and practice - the best help in your everyday work as a doctor
With e.Med Interdisciplinary you get access to all CME training courses and specialist journals on SpringerMedizin.de.
You can test e.Med Interdisciplinary for 14 days free of charge (no print magazine included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
e.Dent - the online subscription for dentists
With e.Dent you get access to all dental training courses and our dental and selected medical journals.
With e.Med AINS you get access to CME training courses in the AINS subject, the premium content of the AINS journals, including a printed AINS journal of your choice.
e.Med Neurology & Psychiatry
Withe.Med Neurology & Psychiatryyou get access to CME training courses in the specialist areas, the premium content of the associated specialist journals, including a printed journal of your choice.
Withe.Med Neurologyyou get access to CME advanced training courses in the field, the premium content of the neurological journals, including a printed neurology journal of your choice.
• Scientific basics of pain medicine
• Practice-oriented assistance for the optimal treatment of pain patients
• Official organ of the German Pain Society e.V.
• Current communications from the companies
- Hemisensory disorders in neuropathic pain in the context of chronic nerve root irritation syndromes
- PD Dr. O. Rommel
- Publication date
- The pain organ of the German Pain Society, the Austrian Pain Society and the Swiss Pain Society
Print ISSN: 0932-433X
Electronic ISSN: 1432-2129
The free trial subscription expires automatically and informally after 14 days. This subscription can only be tested once.
You can test e.Med AINS for 14 days free of charge (no print magazine included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
You can test e.Med Neurology & Psychiatry for 14 days free of charge (no print journal included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
You can test e.Med Neurologie for 14 days free of charge (no print journal included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
I would like to test the next 3 issues for free.
If I like the magazine, I will receive the trial issues after receiving it The pain 6x per year for a total of € 344.00 in Germany (subscription price € 315.00 plus shipping costs € 29.00) or € 362.00 abroad (subscription price € 315.00 plus shipping costs € 47.00).
This corresponds to a total monthly price of € 28.67 in Germany and € 30.17 abroad.
If I am not convinced by this magazine, I will inform the reader service no later than 14 days after receiving the 3rd sample issue.
All prices quoted include German statutory VAT. In EU countries, the respective statutory value added tax applies. This can lead to price deviations for orders from abroad.
Billing takes place once a year at the beginning of the reference period by invoice.
The minimum term of this subscription is one year. The subscription is automatically renewed annually for another year if it is not canceled no later than 30 days before the end of the contract period. The termination must be in writing to the reader service. The statutory right to liability for defects applies.
Springer Nature Customer Service Center
Tel. 06221 345-4303 / Fax: 06221 345-4229
Email: [email protected]
New in the AINS department
Order our free newsletter Update AINS and stay well informed - conveniently by email.
- Has curcumin terpenes
- How does a person gain superconsciousness
- What are dimensional or 3D letters
- How does a Winchester 1200 model shoot
- What is database refactoring
- How do you get over sexual abuse
- How many passenger planes has India produced
- Why study psychoanalytic theory
- Will adrenal fatigue cause a headache
- The density increases with increasing mass
- Who was Werner Heisenberg
- How is the book Tools of the Titans
- What are some natural grass destroyers
- Are hybrids harmful to health
- What did a WW2 troop normally wear?
- What is long-term acute rehabilitation
- How to cut orchid stems
- How do I do speaking as a job
- How can you make India environmentally friendly?
- What should I do Master or MBA
- What is data science engineering about
- How do I syndicate my TV show
- What are civilization and culture
- What is long-term acute rehabilitation