The PlayStation 2 will increase in value
Are Video Games a Good Investment?
Hello, I would bring your advice.
My younger sister is 17 years old and has been stealing from me for years.
At first there were only so small objects, z. B. clothes or something.
But she has also very often stolen money from both me and my parents and then always claims she doesn't have it.
But it's finally enough.
She recently stole some very expensive Sony headphones worth € 40 and claims she doesn't have them.
And then I asked her several times at different intervals.
A few weeks later I buy new ones and see them on my headphones.
And now I suspect she stole my New Nintendo 3DS.
At first I thought I had forgotten it with my mother, but it wasn't like that and it can't be found in my room either.
I asked her about it, but she claims again that she doesn't have it.
This Ds cost me 150 € in OV.
In addition there are 4 games that I bought extra. These then cost me around 90 € again.
So we come to a summer of 240 €.
I am now afraid that the behind my back has turned into money.
At the moment I'm really thinking about reporting you to the police and also about compensation.
- Freezes alcohol
- Are there ranking lists for CPAP masks
- What is the SSS Salary Savings System
- Changes the size of the photo
- How is VAT charged?
- Can I download 4K content from torrent
- When and how did abolitionism begin
- What's wrong with some guys
- What is the meaning of life 1
- What are the achievements of the Mongols
- Why do cats lick their paws
- What is binge watching
- How did you beat the odds today
- What is the difference between nudism and naturism
- How do you define a just war
- Are all people technically related
- How to develop massive delts
- Which college is better GEC or DEI
- How many times has Lana Turner been married
- Why should people obey traffic rules
- Can people smoke in public in India?
- What is pop-up selfie camera technology
- How many isomers does Butyne have
- What are the healthiest times to eat