How do I start an aerospace company
Jump label navigation
The resulting innovations have given computer construction a significant boost and are also used in many other branches of industry. Mobile radio systems, navigation systems in cars, live broadcasts of major sporting and political events, video conferences with people in distant countries or global environmental and climate research would not be possible without the pioneering achievements of this industry. Aviation not only connects continents, but also became the first transport industry to commit to sustainability at the beginning of this millennium and defined specific climate protection goals (ACARE 2020). Space travel provides new knowledge about the earth and space, opens up new technology applications, enables new types of services, promotes international cooperation and improves the possibilities of disarmament and peace policy beyond Europe. The aerospace industry in Germany is therefore of enormous strategic importance - although it is a comparatively small industrial sector. This applies to all areas of this future industry.
The aviation industry follows the trend in many branches of industry towards an increasing international division of labor and ever shorter innovation cycles with simultaneously increasing demands on economic efficiency and environmental compatibility. In order to sustainably support the technological competitiveness of the aviation industry in Germany, the BMWi is promoting this sector through an independent aviation research program and the aircraft equipment program.
Airbus is a key driver for the German and European aviation industry. In close cooperation between industry and politics and together with European partners, the European aircraft manufacturer has established itself permanently on a par with Boeing. In the past few years, Airbus was able to achieve orders and deliveries that ensure capacity utilization for the next 7 to 8 years.
Strengthening the equipment and supply industry in Germany is the declared goal of the federal government in order to contribute to international success and an environmentally friendly, safe, efficient and passenger-friendly aviation system.
In contrast to the aviation sector, in which the commercial market is very pronounced, international space travel is largely determined by state space strategies and the budget available. The German government's space policy and its contribution to European structures are therefore of central importance for German space travel. In the High-Tech Strategy 2020, the Federal Government has given space travel a special place: Space is an important key technology there. Because space technologies are important instruments of the modern information and industrial society.
Further industry information can be found here.
- What is the advantage of JFET
- What are the leading devices for home automation
- Why should a dog hobble a puppy
- Who made the law
- What should be an ideal lifestyle
- Why was MK ULTRA carried out
- Where do Indian liberals get their news from?
- Is overpopulation cause or effect of underdevelopment
- What are Raynaud's Disease Symptoms
- What are the best Doctor Who specials
- What is your fondest memory of the Beatles
- Why is Manaphy never taken seriously
- Why is Manaphy never taken seriously
- Are all laptops approved for gaming?
- Are new model Cadillacs of good quality
- What are blazars
- Can we ever find the graviton?
- What time of year does it rain in America?
- Tesla has a lifetime warranty
- Aside from humans, what animals have alopecia
- Can a Minecraft villager build a village?
- Find pregnant women sexy
- Macedonians consider themselves Bulgarians
- Is Gangnam Style a Kpop Music Kpop
- Has anyone ever had success with subliminales
- How hackers can invade our lives
- What is water navigation
- Find financial freedom
- What does it mean to become Greek
- What is Ohm's law and Lenz's law
- How do you study energy healing
- Who was Amulya Barua
- Teachers can have nose piercings
- Inmates can buy items in the prison