Which songs do you feel high with?
With these songs by Never Have I Ever do you feel like a teen again?
Attention: The article contains small spoilers for the Netflix seriesNever Have I Ever (Never in my life).
Cliché-wise, nerds are always portrayed in films and series as very shy but extremely clever outsiders. In the course of the plot we learn to appreciate them and realize that they are surprisingly lovable - and sometimes funny, helpful or hopelessly romantic. Something that is almost never associated with the geeks, however, is sexual desire. Until now. Because in Mindy Kaling's new teen series Never Have I Ever (in German: never in my life) the three main characters and outsiders are really horny.
Devi, played by newcomer Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, is an American girl with Indian roots who lives in the San Fernando Valley and addresses the Hindu gods with “What's going on?”. After losing her father (and briefly her ability to walk), she has big plans for her senior year in high school. She wants to be invited to a party where alcohol is drunk and hard drugs are used - only so that she can thankfully decline if someone offers her something. And she wants to find a friend. To be more precise, a “super hot guy who goes through the night with me”.
Oh yeah, the desires, dreams and hopes of a teenager ... That makes you a little sentimental, doesn't it? If you feel like indulging a little in memories of your own school days and your very first crush, I recommend you lie down on your bed (of course on your stomach, you support your head with your hands and your feet rock in of the air), close your eyes and listen to the soundtrack of the series.
In the first five minutes there is an absolute classic on your ears: “Dancing On My Own” by Robyn - when Paxton Hall-Yoshida (Darren Barnet) steps out of the school's swimming pool. Oh la la. You can find out which other songs you encounter in the course of the series in the slideshow.
- What is the working environment like at Helpshift?
- How are viruses and parasites similar?
- Was Heraclitus a determinist
- Can be destroyed by heat
- India becomes a developed country
- How does scalp micropigmentation help with alopecia
- When was the League of Nations founded?
- Why don't companies use IoT
- How to read machine code
- What does absolute stability mean
- Why does my dog eat hair
- What is MVVM in Angular
- Are there democrats who worship Satan
- Why do students choose FMS Delhi
- What is MAC spoofing in a router
- Are Marco Rubio Events gun-free zones
- How do I calculate the PHE volume
- Are Java strings null terminated
- When does it hail instead of snow?
- Nicotinic acid is the same as nicotine
- How do you focus on stacking photos
- What is environmental impact assessment
- What is Amazon's ultimate goal
- What is an EMP 44
- What do you think of public nudity
- What types of sharks are there in the vicinity of Alcatraz
- Women receive a permanent commission from AFMC
- What is very confused, however, exists
- Bowling is a sport
- Are there honest photographers in Bangalore
- Who is the best Hollywood action actor
- Which clothing brand will never be out of date
- Are laptops stolen in VIT Vellore