Is Titanic 2 real or made of a fan
Titanic 2 - what's up with the pseudo sequel?
Update, 05/05/2019: Our Titanic 2 declaration was first published on Moviepilot on April 17th, 2017. To today's TV broadcast of Titanic at 8:15 p.m. on Sat.1 we got our text out again for you.
If a film has particularly carried you away, you often want a sequel. Even if the end of James Cameron's blockbuster Titanic actually leaves no question about the fate of Leonardo DiCaprio's Jack and Kate Winslet's Rose, viewers keep asking themselves whether there might be a sequel after all.
The studio relied on precisely this hope and curiosity in 2010 The Asylum, which has made a name for itself as a producer of so-called mockbusters: Films that seem to have a connection to well-known blockbusters, but actually only have a similar name and / or a similar plot. As in the case of Asylums Titanic 2 - The Return, the one with the 2 in the title pretends to be a sequel to Titanic, but with the Oscar winner actually not related.
Titanic 2 - The Return: The Plot
In Titanic 2: The Return Jack and Rose do not appear. Not even the Titanic is there, but a ship named Titanic II. The film is also not based on a true story. 100 years after the original Titanic set sail, its successor is supposed to embark on the same route, but it will be like the original with one huge iceberg faced.
It is not Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet who fight for survival in the downfall, but much less well-known actors like Shane Van Dyke (who also wrote and directed the film), Marie Westbrook and Bruce Davison.
Titanic 2 - The Return: Watch it on stream for free and legally
If you still feel like watching Titanic 2 - The Return after enjoying the original Titanic, you can stream it here for free and legally thanks to the Cinenet Germany YouTube channel.
Titanic 2 Jack is back / Titanic: Two The Surface: The Trailer
Just as Titanic 2 - The Return has nothing to do with James Cameron's Titanic, this is by the way Trailer called Titanic 2 Jack is back or Titanic: Two The Surface a preview of a Titanic sequel starring Leonardo DiCaprio. He is just a Fan productwhich was cut together with DiCaprio from scenes from different films. You can see it here.
Which movie would you like to see a sequel to that will never be?
- How does it feel when you travel alone
- Which element has the chemical symbol Y.
- Do you kiss your pet
- How does data innovation help us
- Can Satan kill a cyborg
- Is the symbiote sexless
- What are some non-profit robotics projects
- Are Java strings null terminated
- How do the human mind and body interact
- What is the struggle in my life
- Why have your spiritual beliefs changed?
- What is capitalism in your own words
- Should I invest in Tesla?
- How do I become more shameless
- What rubber are tires made of
- What gut feeling has changed your life?
- Why is legal weed so expensive
- What are the benefits of social compliance
- What does leverage mean in business
- What will happen after the demonstration on December 31st
- How AWS Lambda isolates my code
- What is a wellness business
- The pharmacy is still a good career choice
- What are the most effective exercise machines