What are the medicinal uses of bamboo
Bamboo, the strong helper for health?
We all know bamboo as a building material. Everyone has seen furniture, floor coverings and everyday objects made of bamboo and may even own some.
Bamboo as a material for entire scaffolding is known from films about China and other Asian countries. Since climate change has been a topic in the media, it has increasingly come into consideration as a fuel or other energy source.
What very few people know, however, is that bamboo also plays a major role in numerous health products and even medicines, and no longer only in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
For example, young stem sprouts contain a high proportion of silica (up to 77%), which is said to strengthen the connective tissue and have a stabilizing effect on bones, joints, intervertebral discs, spine and supporting apparatus. The research here is only just beginning, and a lot more is expected from bamboo.
In India and other Asian countries, bamboo extracts have always been used as a means to stop bleeding or as a medicine against asthma and leprosy. Bamboo shoots aid digestion and strengthen the stomach. Extracts, especially from the nodes, are processed into ointments against joint inflammation.
In China, a special bamboo extract is used against nervousness, bleeding, fever and bronchitis.
Alternative practitioners already use bamboo extracts to treat the musculoskeletal system, especially against back pain, spinal disc damage, sciatica, lumbago, osteoporosis, arthritis and many more.
Especially when it comes to the treatment of older people, bamboo is already doing good service worldwide and in its various forms it can also be used well in the course of care at home.
Especially in countries where large parts of the population could not even afford to see a doctor, as is the case, for example, in the rural areas of China or India, such inexpensive and effective preparations are often essential.
- How can animals be cloned
- What are the types of shop window signs
- What are some examples of RF technology
- How many swimsuits do you own
- How many men like to wear corsets
- Whose voice is the Wilhelm-Schrei
- How Bucket Map Join works in Hive
- Could another 9 11 happen
- Is the femoral anti-version a mobility impairment
- How can students choose their profession
- What does IPD mean in medical terms
- Do Swedish laws favor women over men
- What are Split Phase Motors
- What is medical deportation
- Is Ditmas Park Brooklyn Safe
- Somalia is viewed as an anarchist state
- How has the FoundersCard grown
- Should I tip more when dining alone
- What is the philosophy of justice
- How do I print dynamic programming solutions
- Can an employee open a company?
- What do you think of metaphysics
- How to macrame a hammock
- What is DSL internet
- The ACT really defines you
- Are chemical salt compounds explosive
- What are some dental clinics to follow
- Who finances UNHCR
- Why don't computers think like humans?
- Quintessential Quintuplets is just another harem anime
- How effective is acupuncture treatment for bronchiectasis
- At what age can you paraglide
- What does an astronomer think about astrology