What software should I use in post production?
R&S SpycerPAM: Project management in post production
Rohde & Schwarz announces the Production Asset Management SpycerPAM, a software extension for the storage platform SpycerNode, which cooperates with tools from Adobe, Avid and Apple.
To simplify project management in post-production, Rohde & Schwarz has developed a new Production Asset Management (PAM). It is intended to make project management and the integration of a large number of video editing tools clearer and easier. SpycerPAM cooperates with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, Final Cut Pro from Apple, as well as Avid Pro Tools and Media Composer. With this, Rohde & Schwarz wants to enable post-production companies in particular to work more efficiently.
The management of access rights, proxy administration and the avoidance of multiple saved assets are just some of the challenges that can arise in complex film projects. This is exactly where SpycerPAM comes in and is intended to make project handling significantly easier. It offers functions such as asset management, rights management, metadata management, proxy generation and many features that facilitate collaboration. Instead of burdening users with administrative and administrative work, SpycerPAM should support them to fully focus on their creative work.
SpycerPAM seamlessly integrates the mentioned tools from other manufacturers and creates its own so-called project mounts for project management on SpycerNode. The users can be given different access rights and only see assets and projects for which they are authorized. Proxies with a preview function are automatically generated for the assets used. It doesn't matter whether it's videos or complex Photoshop files. The preview is always just a click away.
Intelligent mirror mechanisms prevent assets from different projects from being stored redundantly on the SpycerNode memory. In this way, you sustainably reduce the required storage capacity. In addition, rough cuts can be quickly created, commented on and then linked to the processing tool of choice with the integrated web-based Preditor.
The R&S SpycerNode storage solution was presented for the first time at IBC 2018 (further information). It represents a new and radically different approach to the most diverse requirements for storage solutions for media files. SpycerNode is characterized by high availability, scalability and redundancy.
- What things set you free
- What is Urgent Dental Care NYC
- How to Access iTunes Extras
- Everyone at IIMS speaks fluent English
- How is life in Uttarkashi Uttarakhand
- Is Microsoft Office pre-installed in Dell laptops
- How can microfinance help reduce poverty
- What are some weird egg dishes
- Something rhymes in the direction of
- How was the CBSE Maths Board Paper
- Biracial adoption is good for a child
- What are bungee chords
- What are some tier 1 law schools
- What are examples of thermal transfer printers
- What are the safety rules for firearms
- Is it hard to do line drawings
- How Much Capsaicin is Too Much
- Can I write off renovation costs
- Queen bees live a terrible life
- What would a T Rex really sound like?
- How did FaceApp get so popular
- Which jobs to set at 16
- The government should ban bleaching creams
- Is it right to become a lawyer?