What's the last app you used
iOS: how to find apps you haven't used in a long time and delete them
This way you can see apps that have not been used for a long time
For some time now, Apple has been giving significantly more information on app usage and will continue to expand this in iOS 12. Until then, however, we will have to make do with a smaller volume. To do this, open the settings on your iPhone or iPad and tap on “General> iPhone Storage” (or “iPad Storage”).
Now wait a moment until your device has collected all the information. In addition to the storage space usage and allocation to different categories (apps, media, iCloud Drive and other), you can see all installed apps in descending order according to storage requirements. Under each app there is also the note "Last used:". With some applications you will probably read “Never used”. If such an unused app is consuming a lot of memory, you may want to consider removing the app from your device.
Remove unused apps
Apple has integrated two options to remove little or unused apps or to delete them temporarily. To do this, tap an app under “Settings> General> iPhone Storage” (or “iPad Storage”). You will now see information such as version number, developer, size, dates, etc. At the bottom you can "delete the app" without leaving the menu. Alternatively, you can also outsource the app. This also removes the app from the iOS device, but the associated storage data is retained on the device and can be used again after a new installation.
- What are pneumatic syringes used for?
- What's the salary of gate topper
- How do acrylic and enamel paints differ?
- Do you like peanut butter
- How did the knights handle their swords
- Why isn't sugar going bad
- How many trimoraic syllables are there in English
- Norse mythology is better than Greek mythology
- What are some typical academic policies
- How much do academic researchers earn
- What does Moo Moo mean in Hawaiian
- Why is Voicemail not widespread in India
- How do you get the product key for the Tableau server license?
- Where does tap water usually come from?
- When were coins invented in South Africa?
- Where are theoretical physicists employed?
- Where are loans used?
- Why doesn't every woman lay eggs
- Decreased Victoria's secret garment quality
- Progress can be the goal
- Are unpaid work calls legal
- How do the saprophytes get their nourishment
- How did England vote on Brexit?
- Can newborn babies have depression?