What is 999 888
Rear assembly stand BMU for Ducati 999/888/749
Item number: 237556 / sea-954603-096
- Features of the ConStands rear wheel assembly stand
- With the motorcycle assembly stand rear wheel ConStands Universal-Racing, jacking up becomes child's play
- The extremely robust workmanship, stable rollers and rubberized mounts enable safe and uncomplicated maintenance work
- Safe and easy jacking up of the rear wheel for repair and service work
- Extremely stable design
- Solid rollers and favorable leverage for easy lifting
- Problem-free handling thanks to the heavily rubberized mounts to prevent the swing arm from being scratched
- Including L-mounts for use on almost all swing arms and V-mounts for racing adapters or prismatic sockets. Adjustment range 24 to 35 cm
|Manufacturer||model||of year of construction||until year of construction|
Ducati 749 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007
Ducati 888 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995
Ducati 999 2003 2004 2005 2006
The product offered is an accessory or spare part and is therefore not an original product from the vehicle manufacturer. The manufacturer's brand is only referred to as an indication of the intended use of the product offered as an accessory or spare part, in order to clarify which vehicle the product offered is suitable for.
Copyright © 2016 Motea GmbH
- How is Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar
- How are regional aircraft delivered overseas
- What are media products
- What does the PDF format mean
- What are some tips for the final week
- Why did the crusades ultimately fail?
- Everything is wealth
- What does Dhaka mean in Bangla
- Why is Northern Ireland in Europe
- Is webmatrix good for website development
- Do top economists want democratic socialism?
- Can I write off renovation costs
- How is Munich Business School doing
- Do you kiss your pet
- How can a moral panic be misdirected?
- What is the purpose of molecular docking
- What is x-ray radiation
- Why is Haskell replacing brackets
- Cutting table saw angles
- Is Bill Belichick a football genius
- Is 1 1 2 3 or 4
- What candy should I buy for Christmas?
- Are swans mean
- Play Girls QuizUp