What is 90 out of 100
X-Boil FS 90-100 UL cooking system
plus € 6.80 (incl. VAT) cash on delivery fee
X-Boil FS 90-100 Cooking System - The light set of wind protection, pot rests and burner brings significantly more stability to your ultra-light kitchen and ensures that you can prepare your hot drinks and meals in a relaxed manner without having to carry kilos of luggage. With the revised design, you can now also use narrow pegs as a pot stand to save the weight of the stainless steel hooks.
Note: The accessories shown, such as fuel tablets or pots, are NOT included in the scope of delivery!
More information: X-Boil FS 90-100 UL cooking system
Ultralight saucepans such as the Toaks Pot 550, Pot 650 or Pot 750 are very popular due to their minimal weight. In addition, many manufacturers offer ultra-light cooking systems which, however, do not offer sufficient protection or stability in all weather conditions and on all surfaces.
A cooking system like that X-Boil FS 90-100 combines the ultra-light weight with reliable wind protection and noticeably better stability when setting up your outdoor kitchen. The set is suitable for pots with a diameter of 90 mm to 100 mm, whereby the pot handles should not be set too low - a distance of at least 18 mm or more is recommended so that the pot fits flush into the draft shield.
In the closed stainless steel draft shield, the pot supports hang, which ensure a sufficiently large distance between the burner and pot. In the meantime, the windbreak also has other small holes through which you can push narrow pegs and use them to rest on pots instead of hooks. The burner itself consists of a light sheet steel can and can be operated with Esbit tablets, gel or alcohol, for example.
After cooking, you can simply disassemble the windbreak and roll it up. So it finally fits into your saucepan, while the pan supports can be easily transported in the burner.
This makes the X-Boil FS 90-100 cooking system an extremely space-saving cooking, stand and wind protection system that fits perfectly with your ultra-light pots with a diameter of 90 to 100 mm and gives your UL kitchen considerably more stability.
The 90-100 size fits, among other things, the following pots or pot sets from our range:
- Toaks 750 ml pot (with handle & with handle)
- Toaks 650 ml pot
- Toaks 550 ml pot
- Keith Titanium 650 ml pot (handles are easily placed on the edge of the windbreak)
- Evernew Ultralight Deep Pot S
- Evernew Ti Ultralight Mug Pot 500
- Evernew Ti Solo Pot Set (only the tall pot fits)
- Snow Peak Trek 700 Titanium Pot
- GSI Bottle Cup (Regular & Large)
- Optimus Terra Solo pot set
- Vargo Ti-Lite 750 Mug Titanium Pot
- Soto ThermoLite pot
- Tatonka Handle Mug Set (600 & 850, only the tall pot)
- Esbit stainless steel pot 625 ml
- Wind protection & covers: stainless steel | Burner: aluminum
- Wind protection: 39 g | Edition: 10 g | Burner: 14 g | Lid: 10 g
- Total weight reweighed
- 73 g
- Draft shield installed: Ø 11 x 7.5 cm | Burner: Ø 6.5 x 2 cm
- scope of delivery
- Windbreak | 3 pot hooks | Burner with lid
- Made in
- Suitable for
- Pot diameter 90-100 mm
- In which cities is UberCOMMUTE available?
- How does the selling of prints work in DeviantArt
- Ultimately, ulcerative colitis leads to surgery
- How do Protestants understand the unforgivable sin?
- Is freedom a blessing or a curse
- Which circuit has a single switch
- I am confused about my future
- How do I fight foreclosure
- Where do I keep the password data
- Are the homeless with signs cheaters
- The galaxySM E700H can be upgraded to LTE
- Why are President Obama's records still sealed?
- What are the different shapes of leaves
- What was Rutherford's atomic theory
- Could God have created the universe
- What are the most powerful big cats
- Why do I hate having friends
- What is a record in the report
- How do we stutter when we talk
- I'm freaking out about nothing
- I can say something very quickly
- What is the Wheeler Limit
- Who can buy antimatter
- Why do people live in groups