According to B Pharmacy, which course is best
Course "Pharmacy in Global Health - Pharmacy in Development Cooperation and Disaster Relief"
Head: Prof. Dr. Lutz Heide & pharmacist Christine Häfele-Abah MSc Int. Health,
Pharmaceutical Institute, Eberhard Karls University Tübingen
- Students of the state examination course in pharmacy at the University of Tübingen who have completed the 1st state examination (→ certificate of attendance as an elective subject according to AAppO)
- Students of the master's program "Pharmaceutical Sciences & Technologies" at the University of Tübingen (→ certificate of attendance as module M14 Pharmacy in Global Health, 12 CP)
- Approved pharmacists, e.g. people who want to get involved in this topic in Germany or abroad (→ certificate of participation from the University of Tübingen; the course was accredited by the Baden-Württemberg State Chamber of Pharmacists with 53 advanced training points for pharmacists (event number F21-0007 , Group 1), recognized by all pharmacy associations in Germany)
- Pharmacy students from other universities who have completed the 1st state examination, subject to availability (→ certificate of attendance from the University of Tübingen)
Other interested parties can participate on a case-by-case basis and subject to availability. Maximum number of participants: 25.
The course is divided into three parts, which will take place in 2021 on the following dates:
- Block course March 15 - 24, 2021. Corona-related as a virtual course (via Zoom). The program can be found here.
- Independent project work (usually literature work) in groups of two, workload approx. 2 weeks, place and time freely selectable between 25.03.21 - 05.06.2021. Submit a PowerPoint presentation and a written summary by June 5, 2021, at least 3 pages / 1,500 words plus references and, if applicable, attachments.
- Presentation of the project work (15 min presentation + 10 min discussion) on Saturday, June 12th. 2021, 9.15 a.m. - 4.45 p.m., (if possible as a face-to-face event at the Pharmaceutical Institute, University of Tübingen; if necessary due to corona, as a virtual event)
The "regular and successful participation" according to AAppO is proven by regular participation in the block course, by submitting a PowerPoint presentation and a written summary as well as by the presentation.
Registration: The places for the 2021 course have been allocated (26 participants in total).
Registration for the course in 2022 (expected to be held on similar dates as in 2021):
Approved pharmacists: Pre-registrations for the course should be sent by email to [email protected] Please attach your license to practice medicine and a short curriculum vitae (approx. 1 page) electronically. A confirmation for a participant place is expected until November 30th, 2021. If more registrations are received than there are places available, the participants will be selected in consultation with the members of the course's expert advisory board. Interested parties with previous experience in the field of development cooperation or disaster relief, or who are about to deploy in this area, should be given preferential admission, so we ask for information on this when registering.
Students in the state examination course in pharmacy in Tübingen: The allocation of places for all elective subjects will take place in the course of the summer semester 2021, coordinated by Dean of Studies Prof Ruth. If there are more registrations than free places, the admission for the elective subject is based on the grade of the 1st section of the pharmaceutical examination and on the basis of previous experience in the field of development cooperation and disaster relief. Parallel to your entry in the list of participants for the elective courses in summer semester 2021, please send proof of your grade in the 1st state examination and, if necessary, proof of your previous experience to heidespam [email protected]
Students in the Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences & Technologies in Tübingen: Pre-registrations for the course should be sent by email to [email protected] Please attach your previous certificates and a short curriculum vitae (approx. 1 page) electronically.
Participation is free for students at the University of Tübingen. For other people, a participation fee of 350 euros will be charged. Participants are responsible for their own accommodation. Information on accommodation in Tübingen can be found e.g. at www.tuebingen.de/uebernachten.
- Has Bitcoin ever been hacked
- What causes existential fear or fear of death
- The Financial Times is a credible source
- Why does questioning satisfy people
- Who can get me a driver's license
- Which Indian song crosses 1 billion views
- Horses like to be cared for
- What is a Docker Hub
- How can startups improve their efficiency?
- Why is CN more electronegative than CH3
- Why do websites block people with Adblock
- Who are Hulu's Top Competitors
- What is normal concrete thickness under foundations
- It is really difficult to make money from a website
- What makes Mozart different from other composers?
- What is he totally not screaming into you
- Can a person study well in the youth hostel
- Why should you read yojana for CSE
- What is a cricket bat
- How many fields does a BBA contain
- How do I avoid garbage
- What does CEMS MiM stand for
- Why is Gmail better than Aol Mail
- What fuels are used in missiles