How are the winters in Omaha NE
Average weather in omaha Nebraska, United States
- United States
- Douglas County
In Omaha, the summers are warm, humid, and wet; winters are freezing, dry, and windy; and it is partly cloudy year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature usually moves between -9 ° C and 31 ° C and is seldom below -19 ° C or over 35 ° C.
Due to the tourism rating is from at the beginning of June to Mid-September the best time of year to visit Omaha for warm weather activities.
The hot season lasts from May 24th until September 19th3.8 months, with the average daily maximum temperature about 25 ° C lies. The hottest day of the year is 20th of Julyat which the average maximum temperature 31 ° C and the average low temperature 20 ° C amounts to.
The cold season lasts from November 26th until 27th of February3.0 months, with the average daily high temperature below 7 ° C lies. The coldest day of the year is the 13th Januaryat which the average low temperature -9 ° C and the average maximum temperature 1 ° C amounts to.
Average high and low temperatures
- Is there a matrilineal country?
- Why do we love physics
- Who is G50X
- Is it a bad thing to love a guy?
- How to care for lavender indoors
- How did my house burn down
- Ranitidine is a steroid
- What are the main stereotypes of books
- What does leverage mean in business
- What is the value of lne
- Music has different parts
- Have you ever stopped loving your parents?
- What kind of leaders does the world need
- How do I reduce my monthly expenses
- How does culture affect learning
- What do red wasps eat
- Where is cherry wood found
- Christmas is a popular holiday in Montenegro
- JavaFX will die after JDK 11
- What is Aisha's marriage
- What is Deal Coin
- What are some alternatives to bubble wrap
- When does Mohr's circle become a point
- What is Google Genomics doing