How does borrowing work
Legal question of the day:
One of my friends is financially in a tight spot. In order to overcome a dry spell, he wants € 1,000 from me. How can I cover myself so that I can get the money back?
A popular saying goes that friendship ends when there is money. That doesn't have to be the case, of course. However, if you want to help a good friend out of a predicament, you should keep a few things in mind when lending money. Most importantly, a short one written contract put on. So nobody can later claim that the money either did not flow or was given as a gift.
Write down your name and address as the lender. Your friend is named as the borrower with address. Write in the contract what amount should go to your friend. If you want, you can also agree on an interest rate. Or you can agree that the money will be loaned out interest-free.
What is important is the handover of the money in theContract called a loan becomes. Alternatively, you can write that you are loaning or borrowing the money to your friend. The only thing that should be clear from the wording is that you do not want to give him the money.
In order for the contract to have the desired evidential value, you must have the Document the transfer of the money. If you want to pay him the amount later, ask for a receipt. Or keep the transfer slip with which you sent the money on its way. Ultimately, the contract should be signed by both parties.
If you have not agreed a fixed repayment date in the contract, you must terminate the contract in due course. The notice period is 3 months. Of course, even such a written agreement does not guarantee that you will ever see your money again. You have a good chance of winning a lawsuit in court. But if your friend is penniless, stick to the outstanding claim as well as the Litigation costs to sit.
A Right of withdrawal (similar to banks) you do not have to record. Because private loans are not consumer loans within the meaning of § 491 ff. German Civil Code (BGB). It is also perfectly legal to lend money privately. But ask of your friend Interest, you need this in your Income tax return specify.
- What is the HSG test for pregnancy
- Eating estrogen makes your breast grow
- Is Pace University worth the money
- Aside from humans, what animals have alopecia
- What is the biggest myth in SEO
- Are Doberman Pinschers Greyhounds
- What comes after the touchscreen
- How do directors actually stage films
- Who is the best Hollywood action actor
- How to make artificial sand
- Is Dominos Pizza is underestimated
- Should be remembering dates as you study history
- Can messengers possibly replace emails?
- How hackers can invade our lives
- Did you try the bottle cap challenge
- Who owns mobile apps
- Which genre does Yiruma fall into
- At what age can you paraglide
- Is there a stimulus for libertarian ideals
- There is a best free top-up trick
- Have to have lunch every day
- How do models know how to pose
- Why don't most people like complex songs
- Why do people call me garbage
- What was the inspiration of Mahatma Gandhi
- What makes people with BPD easily offended
- How are simulations used in AI research
- Technologies exhaust our fun time
- How childhood innocence disappears with age
- How does YouTube Red compare to Netflix
- Should poop be watery
- How many minutes are there in each hour
- What is the main threat to the media
- How old is the New Testament