When will the Europeans be deported?
Pandemic protection for Europeans only
While German politicians are concerned about a successful Christmas with their families, children who have fled are bitten by rats in the refugee camp on the Greek island of Lesbos. People, some of whom have lived in Germany for years, are deported to war zones in specially chartered aircraft. And "systemically important" people who are stateless because of the war are threatened with "preventive detention".
The situation for many migrants and those seeking protection in Europe is grim. Only a fraction of the 80 million refugees worldwide seek protection in the European Union. And yet the Nobel Peace Prize laureate is acting increasingly tougher in the name of "combating illegal migration". In doing so, it also sets the tone for its citizens. Not a word about the fact that asylum is a valid right. Not a word about the actually illegal pushbacks at the European external borders.
The European fortress is a racist construct that reserves the right to drown non-white people in the Mediterranean or to let them die in muddy camps. The main thing is that the white Christian citizens can unpack their Christmas presents in peace. The fact that the pandemic was called countless times at the press conference of EU domestic politicians on Monday to justify the failure of the asylum reform is unsurpassable in terms of hypocrisy. While the technically well-equipped ministers are unable to provide digital advice, their inability exposes many people to an increased risk of infection. An actual common asylum policy of the EU remains a fantasy. The consequences for this are borne by people who are often traumatized when they arrive in Europe. You have a real right to asylum. European governments should no longer ignore this.
nd journalism from the left thrives on the commitment of its readers
In view of the experience of the corona pandemic, we have decided to make our journalism permanently freely accessible on our website and thus make it available to everyone who is interested.
As with our print and epaper editions, our work as an author, editor, technician or publishing employee is reflected in every published article. It is what makes this journalism possible.
Volunteer now with just a few clicks!
- Did you enjoy watching the movie Moonlight?
- What is the difference between streaming and downloading
- How can I remember Japanese particles
- How do the saprophytes get their nourishment
- What is it like to be a yakuza
- What is ArYu News
- How does the income relate to the capital raised?
- Why can't personality disorders be cured
- What does double differentiation mean
- What is your favorite love quote 1
- Are alcoholic beverages vegetarian?
- Is women's intuition just hormones
- How can I permanently lower my metabolism
- Can you accept donations without 501c3
- What are some popular videos on YouTube
- Which is best mint or ubuntu
- What prevents soil pollution
- What is the Yerushalam dispute
- What protection does a limited company have?
- Can the Dell Inspiron 3543 be booted twice?
- Are there democrats who worship Satan
- How do you get a sprain
- Why is Canon better than Nikon 6
- What is a tinted or laminated glass
- What is 5 in a million
- What is cohesion and adhesion force
- How do I make homemade laundry detergent
- Can I make music my career
- Why are the coefficients of friction dimensionless
- How do I travel to Palestine
- Which day is two days after Friday
- Can Nvidia graphics cards work with AMD?
- Soundboard SB 571 is a stereo speaker