Are projects in TCS good
Shape your IT career with an extraordinary company!
Düsseldorf I Frankfurt I Munich
Application deadline: July 31, 2021
Start of the program: September 1st, 2021
Shape your IT career with an extraordinary technology company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) leads international top customers with more than 469,000 experts into the digital future. From strategic IT consulting to innovative software solutions and services.
- Do you want to gain professional experience in interdisciplinary, global teams?
- Would you like to make a difference in one of the world's four leading IT service companies?
- Grow @ TCS - our European trainee program - is the perfect choice for you!
As a TCS trainee, experience an intercultural, diverse environment and prepare yourself perfectly for the job. Together with trainees from all parts of Europe, you will first embark on a digital journey lasting several weeks with a variety of training courses. Basic, industry and project-specific training courses will help you integrate easily into the IT industry and a global company with Indian roots.
Then the world is open to renowned customers and you can apply your newly acquired knowledge directly in TCS projects. For the entire remaining duration of the one-year trainee program, one day per week is used for your individual, professional development.
By the way: While you are building your career at TCS, you can deepen your knowledge in the area that interests you most, e.g. IT project management or business analysis.
- Specify and design applications to implement the digital business strategies of our customers in interdisciplinary and intercultural teams
- Participate in the planning, analysis, development, testing, implementation and rollout of customer projects
- Develop customer-specific functionalities
- Collaboration in the creation of individual offers
- Support business development
- Bachelor's or master's degree in economics, MINT or comparable courses
- First practical experience, e.g. in the context of internships, ideally in the IT area
- Business fluent in German and English
- IT affinity, creativity and enthusiasm for digital transformation topics
- High motivation to learn and flexibility
- Analytical and solution-focused work style
- Competent and service-oriented appearance towards customers
- Excellent communication skills and enjoyment of working in various teams
- Open to local and international travel and work
- Develop your career in one of the world's 4 leading IT companies
- Become part of the TCS family from your first day and with an open-ended employment contract
- Take responsibility for agile and goal-oriented projects
- Acquire technical, professional and intercultural skills
- Work for well-known international clients from various industries
- Take part in our sports and family events as well as CSR projects
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO: [email protected]
We look forward to you!
Share place with friends
- Is Xiaomi more updated than Redmi
- Can a virtual assistant perform accounting services
- How much do lawyers earn in small towns
- What does the P-symbol stand for?
- What is poshol nah in Russian
- What is the Chinese word for die
- What does plasma mean in chemistry
- Who rates public goods
- What is the main reason brokers fail
- What is 2x2 4 2 2
- What are organs
- Does the devil have a son?
- I have trouble problems
- Are you smarter than your life partner
- What are your favorite subjects for photography
- What is a regional comprehensive economic partnership
- What elements are halogens
- Where does the Indian stereotype come from
- How do I find quality correctors
- What types of communicable diseases are there
- Why is sugar defamed by the internet
- Can I use Fiverr with unverified PayPal?
- How can I use subtitle files
- Why is legal weed so expensive
- What is the spelling of Grammer
- Who believed in you the most
- What is alone
- How are testimony used in court
- How can I buy crackers online
- How would Quora be without BNBR
- How old was God when he died
- Long doing lists are counterproductive
- What's wrong with my homepage