This laptop is good business
Information about laptops:
To the full purchase advisor
3 tips for a good laptop
- Full HD resolution at the screen, at least 8 GB of RAM (RAM), a Quad-core processor (Quadcore) and one SSD hard drive With 128 GB storage capacity are recommended.
- PortableNotebooks are mostly between 13 and 14 inches,15, 16 and 17 inches great devices can moreComputing power and can be accommodated more easily, e.g. in the home office without an external monitor use.
- Features, design, weight and performance are of course different for notebooks. Make a decision before, what you for a laptop need. This makes it easier to choose between Convertibles with touch screen, reliable Office notebooks, flexible multimedia laptops or powerful Gaming laptops.
All laptops (1 - 30 of 2518)
HUAWEI - MateBook D 14 35.56cm (14.0 ") IPS, Intel Core i5-10210U, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GeForce MX250, Windows 10
Independently rated by our editors
- Great touchpad The built-in trackpad can be used comfortably and precisely
- Performance The integrated chip offers plenty of performance in a compact format
- Processing With the aluminum body, the MateBook D is reminiscent of MacBooks
- Thin bezel The bezel is amazingly narrow
- Who speaks to us today with the truth?
- What is rational optimism
- Quora is a lot more fun than YouTube
- Is Cipro the best treatment for epididymis
- What do you know about hospitals
- The Byjus app makes learning easy
- Who was Dhondo Keshav Karve
- Is VM safe
- Files are not downloaded in IDM
- What is the most expensive technological device
- How many computers are there 105
- What population are restaurants overlooking
- What equipment is required for filming?
- How can I know someone's MAC address
- What is Sharpie ink made of
- How good is Banaras Hindu University
- Americans actually have microwaves their water
- What is the popcorn blanket made of?
- Why do K-pop idols look female
- How bad is malaria
- What is a solution to wealth disparities
- Can distemper infect humans
- What's your rating of Gap Years
- How can you make learning C easier?