What are the homestay options in Sikkim
Sudhi's Homestay Serviced Apartments, Gangtok
Welcome to Sudhi's Homestay Serviced Apartments! The small hotel is your second home in Gangtok and offers many amenities to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Sudhi's Homestay Serviced Apartments is a great place to stay for travelers as it is close to many Gangtok attractions, including B. Sikkim Manipal University (0.6 km) and Palzor Stadium (2.1 km).
Guests can take advantage of the free Wi-Fi. In addition, the rooms of the Sudhi's Homestay Serviced Apartments offer a flat screen TV.
During your stay, take advantage of some of the amenities offered, including room service. Guests of Sudhi's Homestay Serviced Apartments are also welcome to visit the on-site lounge. Free parking is available for those traveling with a car.
If you're hungry, head to Asian restaurants like Cafe Live & Loud, Pub 25 and Taste of Tibet, popular with locals and visitors alike.
If you're looking for something to do, these popular attractions are a pleasant pastime within walking distance of Sudhi's Homestay Serviced Apartments: MG Marg (1.6 km), Banjhakri Water Falls (1.3 km), and Namgyal Institute of Tibetology (0.3 km) .
During your stay at Sudhi's Homestay Serviced Apartments you can enjoy all the amenities Gangtok has to offer in close proximity.
- Is there a cycling club in Pune
- What is the secret behind the Apple logo
- What hero gives Marvel a bad rap
- Are there jaguars in Mexico
- What's your dream WrestleMania 34 card
- There is an explosive arrowhead from Rambos
- Has the welfare state created incentives for single mothers?
- Who cuts and sells meat
- Why should I switch to RockMelt?
- What food mash up is surprisingly good
- Rhymes korean lyrics
- Will Meghan Markle be a good mother
- What is an item that every person should own
- What is the difference between Oracle and MySQL
- Many soldiers have the Taliban
- Why don't we have x86 phones
- How can I improve my literary vocabulary
- Why do salmon die after mating
- Jay Gatsby is really great
- How are the people in your hometown
- How do search engines track you
- What is the minimum wage in Poland
- Can anarchy be feasibly built