How should I learn German
Why learn German?
10 reasons for German
Whatever plans you may have for your future, with a knowledge of German you will create endless possibilities. Learning German means acquiring skills with which you can improve your professional and private quality of life:
- © colourbox.com
In business life: Communication in German with your German-speaking business partners leads to better business relationships and thus better opportunities for effective communication - and thus to success.
- Photo: Getty Images / Adam Gault
A global career: With a knowledge of German, you can improve your career opportunities at German companies in your own country and in other countries. Good knowledge of German will make you a productive employee for an employer with global business relationships.
- © Fotolia / corbisrffancy
Tourism and hotel business: Tourists from German-speaking countries travel a lot and far, they spend more money on vacation than tourists from other countries. They are happy to be pampered by German-speaking staff and German-speaking travel guides.
- Photo: PantherMedia / Darren Baker
Science and Research: German is the second most important language in science. With its contribution to research and development, Germany ranks third in the world and awards research grants to foreign scientists.
- © Goethe-Institut / Bernhard Ludewig
Communication: The developments in media, information and communication technology make multilingual communication necessary. A number of important websites are in German. With annual new book production, Germany ranks sixth among 87 countries worldwide, after India, UK, USA, China and Russia. Your knowledge of German therefore gives you extended access to information. [Wikipedia, 2014]
- © Getty Images / Neil Guegan
Cultural understanding: Learning German means gaining an insight into the life, wishes and dreams of people in German-speaking countries with their multicultural society.
- © Getty Images / Manuel Gutjahr
To travel: Use your knowledge of German to deepen your travel experiences not only in German-speaking countries, but in other European countries, especially in Eastern Europe.
- © Goethe-Institut / Loredana La Rocca
Enjoyment of literature, music, art and philosophy: German is the language of Goethe, Kafka, Mozart, Bach and Beethoven. Enhance the enjoyment of reading and / or listening to your works in their original language.
- © Getty Images / Matthias Tunger
Study and work opportunities in Germany: Germany awards a large number of scholarships for studying in Germany. There are special work leave visas for young foreigners, and there are special provisions for a work permit for certain professions.
- © iStock / Neustockimages
Exchange programs: There are agreements for school and student exchanges between Germany and many countries around the world.
- What's your way to the messenger app why
- What are the best Doctor Who specials
- Is there any software for embroidery design
- Which American film best describes America
- Where can I take French 3 online
- What is Sandocal used for?
- Which is better sgsits indore or s
- Why is Tanh used in RNN
- Where do Indian liberals get their news from?
- Should I choose art to become an architect?
- What is Rush's most successful song
- How are the goals calculated against the average
- How can I get a computer
- What environmental problem dose aquaponic solves it
- What is known as Malabar Migration
- What is a solution to wealth disparities
- How did the artist Banksy start?
- What are the most frequently drawn lottery combinations
- What is lanthanide contraction with an example
- Which language has the most word senses
- Is the BYJUS GRE crash course good
- Is moderate alcohol consumption acceptable in Buddhism?
- When will the next world war be?
- Tooth crowns make yellow teeth white