What excludes you from driving for Uber
(1) When using the operating facilities and vehicles, passengers must behave as required by the safety and order of the company, their own safety and consideration for other people. Instructions of the operating staff are to be followed.
to talk to the driver while driving,
to open the doors without authorization while driving,
Throwing objects out of the vehicles or allowing them to protrude,
jumping up or down while driving,
to enter a vehicle marked as occupied,
impair the usability of the operating facilities, the passageways and the entrances and exits by bulky objects,
to smoke on underground platforms,
To use sound reproduction devices or sound broadcast receivers.
(3) Passengers may only enter and leave the vehicles at the stops; Exceptions require the approval of the operating staff. If there are specially marked entrances or exits, these must be used when entering or exiting the vehicles. It is quick to get on and off as well as to move up into the interior of the car. If the imminent departure is announced or a door closes, the vehicle may no longer be entered or exited. Every passenger is obliged to always have a firm hold in the vehicle.
(4) The supervision of children is the responsibility of the escorts. In particular, you must ensure that children do not kneel or stand on the seats and that they wear seat belts in accordance with road traffic regulations or are secured in a child restraint.
(5) If, despite a warning, a passenger violates the obligations incumbent on him under paragraphs 1 to 4, he can be excluded from carriage.
(6) In the event of soiling of vehicles or operating systems, cleaning costs set by the entrepreneur will be charged; further claims remain unaffected.
(7) Complaints are not to be addressed to the driver, but to the supervisory staff - except in the cases of Section 6 (7) and Section 7 (3). If the complaints cannot be dealt with by the supervisory staff, they must be addressed to the company's administration, stating the date, time, car and line designation and, if possible, enclosing the ticket.
(8) Anyone who abuses the emergency brake or other safety devices has to pay an amount of 15 euros - irrespective of prosecution in criminal or administrative fine proceedings and further claims under civil law. The same applies if the prohibition in accordance with Paragraph 2 No. 3 or No. 7 is violated.
- How can I home school my preschooler
- What are the benefits of social compliance
- Where is the jeans manufacturer in Ahmedabad
- Which Chevrolet car has 8 seats?
- What is the SSC before
- What is friction contact point welding
- What does it mean to visualize success
- Solar panels are a scam
- Have you ever petted a wild animal?
- Airline pilots live longer
- What is the secret of German beers
- What are some common misunderstandings of pragmatism
- How much do marijuana pipes cost
- What screams I'm new to this job
- What will the future of QlikView be
- What is the role of jesus
- What's your dream WrestleMania 34 card
- What's the best J Dilla album
- A lot of philosophy is detrimental
- What is the dictionary definition of murder
- Google has a free spreadsheet
- Is there a democratic monarchy 1
- How can I download IMDB
- Which is harder zinc or aluminum