What does Zema mean in Moroccan Arabic
Infoservice from the world between two languages for our customers
On the map are areas where Berber languages are spoken. The area of Morocco is marked in red.
- ISO 639-3: calc
- Language and dialect group of the Afro-Asian group in North Africa, sometimes called Tamazight
- Official language in Morocco, national language in Algeria and Niger, speakers also in Tunis, Mali, Western Sahara, Libya, Mauritania, Egypt, Israel
- more than 13 million speakers
- Original language of the inhabitants of North Africa, dissemination through Arabic settlement - Language islands, bilingual and multilingualism of the Berbers and word adoption (Arabic, French)
- earlier dialect continuum, today isolated dialects in predominantly spoken form, limited written form, in Tuareg and Moroccan dialects (Tifinagh script), in northern dialects (modified Arabic script) and in Kabyle (modified Latin script)
- Consonant root as in Semitic languages - Word formation and morphology with the help of suffixes (e.g. identification of the feminine with the help of the morpheme 't' at the beginning or end of a word)
- The vocabulary of the resident and nomadic speakers is different.
Source: Kabyle.com: Tamazight langue officielle au Maroc
Klégr, Aleš; Zima Petr: Svetem jazyku. Praha: Albatros, 1989
Image: P. Andries under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 1.0 license
Permanent link on this page: www.sochorek.cz/cz/pr/blog/1308518212-berberisch-offizielle-sprache-in-marokko.htm
All rights reserved. Copyright © Radim Sochorek, 2004–2015
- How is CBG different from CBD
- What is harmful plastic or polyethylene
- What did you paint recently?
- Is dyspraxia the same as dyslexia
- Why do people loathe work
- Should be remembering dates while learning history
- How often do people blow you over
- What should we immediately stop teaching children?
- Describe a cluster of vessels in plants
- How do you validate yourself
- What is Custom House Agent
- What is the best 15 Ultrabook 2016
- Arab men usually meet with Ethiopian women
- Does the life insurance cover children
- How do you say lamb in Bengali
- What caused the fall of the Umayad Empire
- What is the doomsday plan
- How can i root my Lumia 535
- What are the most interesting Spanish telenovelas
- Why is online trading popular
- Why did the government adopt Common Core
- What is the full form of children
- What is the worst bar in Texas
- How many words does the Avestan language include?