Who's the craziest mascot
English second division side now has a cake | The craziest
Mascot of the world
There's a cake on the sidelines!
Wigan Athletic recently got a big cake as a mascot. Its name: Crusty the Pie. The English second division side is by no means the only club with crazy mascots. BILD presents a selection.
NBA legend Michael Jordan was probably the model for this mascot. His name: "Mackerel Jordan", a mixture of Jordan's name and the English term for mackerel.
"Mackerel Jordan" wears a matching jersey of the six-time NBA champion, who won all titles with the Chicago Bulls. The mascot is used at basketball, soccer and baseball games.
The Australian soccer team Central Coast Mariners has a ketchup bottle as a mascot. At one event, it showed people the middle finger. Maybe the best before date has passed ...
The Belarusian national team is supported by Vayar. The mascot is reminiscent of a transformer. Allegedly, Vayar is eight feet tall!
Bling-bling, sunglasses and a steep hairdresser: disco ball "Johnny Blue" is the mascot of the handball Bundesliga club TVB Stuttgart. Stylish!
The mascot "Kingsley" from Scottish first division club Patrick Thistle FC is a sun. But friendly is different!
Kingsley looks really grim, screwing up his eyebrows. The mascot looks almost angry. It comes from the sponsor Kingsford Capital Management.
One of the sharks of the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks also looks REALLY angry. What is meant is the hammerhead shark, on the right in the picture. The wide open mouth and the pointed teeth should have a terrifying effect on one or the other younger fan. The Sharks are an Australian rugby club.
May we introduce: Aggy, mascot of the former basketball Bundesliga team TBB Trier. The model for Aggy was a former employee of the association who - you guessed it - has a very long beard.
It continues with a crazy mascot from the NFL. With "Ragnar" (Joseph Juranitch), the Minnesota Vikings had a stylish Viking as their mascot.
But then Ragnar asked for $ 20,000 per game over the next 10 years. Too greedy! The Vikings refused to pay, and Ragnar was fired. It is not known whether the Viking drowned his frustration with mead.
Now it's getting beastly
- Is online rooting Android device is safe
- How do you negotiate your first salary
- What are the different types of utilities
- What is International Court of Justice Kosovo
- What industry is e-commerce
- Where, why and how did gangs arise
- How much revenue does AppAnnie
- How do I contact blockchain customer service
- Does an intelligent god exist?
- Why is soap organic chemistry
- What is a fire forensic investigation
- Finnish people use utensils
- What's your rating of Mirza Ghalib
- Masturbation can lead to premature ejaculation and ED
- What are 2 semi-autonomous organelles
- Can you crack JEE Mains 2018
- What is an artful game
- Is it Safe to Eat Rare Hamburgers?
- What are the logistical restructuring processes
- Our breathing contributes to global warming
- What are the strengths of the theropods
- Can you accept donations without 501c3
- What is 48 2 9 9
- How can I get a master’s scholarship