When should curing begin after the plate has been poured
Pour the floor slab in winter?
The foundation of the house
In general, it is not advisable to pour a floor slab in winter, especially when there is frost. With the winter, which has been very mild so far, the signs for building a house are very favorable.
There are different opinions about building in winter. In general, the building can dry out better in winter because the air is less saturated. However, the outside temperatures should definitely still be positive.
So that the floor slab can be poured, the floor must be frost-free. The subsurface should also not be soggy. It should be at least + 5 ° C and that consistently for several consecutive days. If this is ensured, nothing speaks against the start of construction.
While you can do all the calculations yourself with foundations for the garden area, such as a terrace, a structural engineer should definitely be consulted for the floor slab of a house. This takes over the calculation for the execution of the floor slab, such as the thickness, the concrete strength class as well as the position and nature of the reinforcement.
Reinforcement and concreting of the floor slab
A so-called strip foundation forms the basis of the floor slab. The foundation is laid out with many welded wire meshes that absorb tensile loads and establish a firm connection with the concrete. After the reinforcement made of structural steel has been laid out, the concrete is poured in.
The outside temperature is also extremely important when pouring the concrete. The temperature of the fresh concrete must also never drop below +5 ° C. When building in winter, a higher cement quality or a higher cement content is recommended. Heating the formwork and insulating the formwork can help keep the temperature constant.
Furthermore, the concrete must be free of bubbles everywhere. So that it can bond well with the reinforcing steel, the steel must be free of grease, oils and loose rust.
Once the base plate has been poured, it should harden for a few days. In addition, the temperatures should continue to be above +5 ° C so that no cracks appear.
After the floor slab has been checked again by a specialist, the shell can be started.
- Is comfort necessary for humans
- What is an undercoat for a dog
- Use company infographics
- Which fiction books are the most edifying
- How bad is the traffic on Thanksgiving Day
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone
- Who denies the Holocaust
- When will the next world war be?
- How close are we to the war
- Is Charles Krauthammer ever right?
- Can store SSD more than HDD
- What is Jeanne Moreau famous for?
- How can I get physically stronger quickly
- Which hotel is the best in New Delhi
- What follows a link or action verb
- Is Bitcoin Mining Legal In India 1
- Should I forgive my friend
- Is Asia developed or developed
- Who are the members of 5SOS
- Why does democratic socialism work in Scandinavia
- Howard Stern is well endowed
- Is an unhappy marriage good, why?
- Which education portal is popular in Bangladesh
- How does BeeswaxIO compare to AppNexus