Is DSM 5 reliable
DIPS Open Access: Diagnostic Interview in Mental Disorders
A current version is available for this publication. You can find it here: https://doi.org/10.46586/rub.172.149
With the DIPS Open Access: Diagnostic Interview in Mental Disorders the established diagnostic interview is now available in its fifth edition and is now freely available for practice and research. With the help of DIPS Open Access, diagnoses of mental disorders according to DSM-5 and ICD-10 can be made reliably. In addition, important information for the planning and implementation of psychotherapeutic interventions can be determined in a structured manner.
The DIPS Open Access interview guide guides interviewers through the diagnostic interview. Following the interview guidelines, DIPS Open Access offers the possibility of comprehensive documentation of the general anamnesis as well as the social assessment. The protocol sheet, which is also included, enables the clear documentation of the symptoms recorded and a detailed assignment to DSM-5 criteria.
Keywords: diagnostic interview; DIPS; Diagnosis; Mental disorders; DSM-5; ICD-10Please quote the following two pieces of information for the procedure:
- Margraf, Cwik, Pflug & Schneider (2017). Structured clinical interviews for mental disorders across the lifespan: Psychometric quality and further developments of the DIPS Open Access interviews. [Structured clinical interviews to record mental disorders over the life span: quality criteria and further developments of the DIPS process.]Journal of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, 46(3),.
- Margraf, J., Cwik, J. C., Suppiger, A. & Schneider, S. (2017). DIPS Open Access: Diagnostic Interview for Mental Disorders. [DIPS Open Access: Diagnostic Interview in Mental Disorders.] Bochum: Mental Health Research and Treament Center, Ruhr University Bochum. Doi: 10.13154 / rub.100.89.
DIPS Open Access: Diagnostic Interview in Mental Disorders by Margraf, J., Cwik, J. C., Suppiger, A., & Schneider, S. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivatives 4.0 International License.
- What are the best types of socks
- Can people consciously choose values
- Science fiction films get too demanding
- What is Edgar Allan Poe's best work
- What does absolute stability mean
- Really get unlimited data
- Is the Unity engine free
- Why is the tuition fee not rising rapidly?
- How do we teach discipline with love
- How did Itachi break through the revival
- The Hagia Sophia is still standing
- Go heels to jeans
- It's not a gay offensive
- Why is the TechCrunch logo so ugly
- How fast is the tide coming in
- How is a protein obtained
- How to Rest a Fender Squier
- Is mulberry good for the skin
- Bhilai is better than Bhopal Why
- What are the newest sports
- Fantasy genre What are you saving for
- What is Protocol 1
- How many names does your cat have
- Indian adopt babies