Codes the ECO programming
Coding Hörmann hand transmitter
Note the warning!
- 1) Look for the receiver on the drive; it is usually screwed onto the side of the housing or on top.
- 2) Press the small red button on the external radio receiver. the LED now slowly flashes red.
- 3) Hold the new hand-held transmitter a short distance from the radio receiver and press the button to be programmed and hold it down until the receiver's LED flashes faster.
- 4) This usually takes 5 seconds. If the teaching-in is not completed after 20 seconds, please repeat the process.
- Note: If the hand-held transmitter that has just been coded has a range of max. 1 meter, it is likely that you need the frequency 868 MHz. If you bought the hand-held transmitter from us, please give us a call.
- How can fibroid cause bleeding
- Is there a stimulus for libertarian ideals
- Are you a startup looking for an investment
- Who makes the best off-road tires
- What are the best scholarships for women
- How can I pick up girls college
- Is your car an asset
- Learn the strategy of selling positions
- When does bread become toast?
- How reliable are online reviews
- What were Bruce Springsteen's songs about
- Which items will increase after the GST
- When did skateboarding become mainstream in America?
- What is a Tier 3 data center
- Converse are good running shoes
- Counts drinking water as food
- Car dealerships have their driver's license
- How do people remember to stay hydrated?
- What have you never realized before?
- What is an undercoat for a dog
- How long is a second 1
- Why does everyone have a selective memory
- What is the physiological basis of tinnitus
- Is GPA important in high school