Other state candidates can apply for UPPSC
If you're looking for a central government job that pays off, this news is for you. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has submitted online applications to fill 43 positions of Public Prosecutor in the Central Investigation Bureau, Personnel and Training Department, Department of Personnel, Public Complaints and Pension.
This is a level 10 government job and pay is tied to the 7th pay commission.
The last application deadline is March 18th. Interested applicants can apply on the official website.
A total of 26 seats were reserved for non-reserved candidates, eight for OBC, four seats for SC, one for ST and four for EWS. Of the 43 vacancies, one vacancy is reserved for candidates who belong to PwBD with a disability for the blind (B) or visual impairment (LV).
The monthly salary offered to the selected candidates is Rs 56,100-177,500. Along with this, the selected candidates will receive other perks such as love money, travel money and others.
For the qualification, a law degree at a recognized university and seven years as a lawyer in criminal matters are compulsory. The age limit must not exceed 35 years.
OBLIGATIONS expected of the prosecutor at the Central Bureau of Investigation:
* The prosecutor's office is responsible for conducting the legal prosecution of cases, handling matters arising out of or relating to legal proceedings / references, and providing legal advice in relation to cases investigated by the branch.
* The public prosecutor's office will from time to time also take care of other work required by the department.
Candidates were asked to pay only a £ 25 fee, either by transferring the money in cash at a branch of the SBI, or by using the SBI's net banking facility, or by using the Visa / Master credit / debit card. No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / candidates in a community. Gen / OBC / EWS male candidates do not have a “fee waiver” and must pay the full mandatory fee.
“Applicants are asked to only apply online against this ad on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and not to write to the Application Form Commission for details of the submissions published below and instructions as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in “read the UPSC notice.
Detailed information on eligibility, educational qualifications, age limit and other details can be found on the official UPSC website upsconline.nic.in.
* The article has been translated based on the content of Latest News by www.dnaindia.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
* We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
* We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article. If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
- Do you feel sorry for him?
- Can the word interlude be a verb?
- What's Pro in Mobile
- What is impedance matching transformer
- Government funded NPR
- How can PCA help with image compression
- Are scientists immune to dogmas in science?
- What is the chemical formula of Amerald
- Can be destroyed by heat
- What is dharamsala
- Am I responsible for my friends' money
- What is the formula for the shift
- Why did Mao Zedong hate Stalin
- Would you like to drink mango juice
- Where is the evidence that Canada exists
- How good is it to us to do a mudra?
- What is the Quoras Question Vandalism Policy
- Who is Michael Gove What is his background
- What is traditional forestry
- What is a paralysis
- CA is all about memorization
- Why is abstract expressionism not mainstream?
- When you were a kid what happened
- What is 3x 3 9 9 90