MM School is a CBSE school
Bala Vidya Mandir
The school is located in Chennai, the capital of the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu. In 1954 the school was founded. We are a mixed private school. 798 girls and 823 boys are registered. We follow the principles of care, commitment and competence and emphasize holistic education.
In school, pupils learn from kindergarten through 12th grade. In the 12th grade, the students take the exam to obtain a university entrance qualification. We are a CBSE (Central Board of School Education) school. This means that the curriculum is specified by the federal government. At Bala Vidya Mandir, the learning-by-doing method is promoted, in which the students put what they have learned into practice.
FocusThe school teaches English, Hindi, Tamil, Sanskrit, German and French. In order to promote professional orientation, holistic development and independence in the learners, the school offers activities such as music (Global Rhythms), Robotix (MINT), Young Entrepreneurs (young entrepreneurs), cooking, self-defense (Karate), debating, "Model UN" and volunteer work.
German lessons at the school
Until two years ago, German was offered as a third language. Now German is being taught as a second language and students in the 6th, 7th and 8th grades are currently learning German. In class, we use the Interactive White Board to get students more involved in class. Games for teaching grammar and vocabulary are used and ensure varied lessons.
BVM students regularly take part in youth camps in India and abroad (e.g. Nepal, Sri Lanka). The Goethe Football League football tournament promotes those interested in sports. Every year, two learners attend a language course in Germany via PASCH scholarships. At the school, the German band Inventenker held a music workshop for students and then gave a concert with the students.
The aeroclub is engaged in tinkering and testing model airplanes. Robotics is using the Internet of Things. You can also learn web design and animation technique at Bala Vidya Mandir. In addition, the school promotes commitment to fellow human beings and animals. Crowdfunding is used to collect money for operations, prostheses and animal feed at the school.
- Why was the blackbird aircraft taken out of service
- What is the best device from Whirlpool
- Is metformin an SGLT2 inhibitor
- Why is online trading popular
- Which money making apps are real
- What are the latest B2B trends
- Sheryl Sandberg What does a COO do
- Who was more brutal during WWII
- How do I find quality correctors
- Is tinder popular in Hawaii
- Advantages and disadvantages of beam bridges
- What is the antonym for ingenious
- Who sells ice cream cones with strawberry flavor
- How do concert tours work for rappers
- Why don't people like to disagree?
- What is scattering propagation
- What are some interesting facts about Massachusetts
- Which vegetables are good for your intestines?
- Is Vienna a good city to visit
- What is 6 6 nylon
- How many history podcasts are there
- How does the Travello app make money
- Why don't you like your neighbor
- I overreact to my friends drinking
- Is Berrylook a fake website
- What is the Bernanke put
- What is the Greek crisis about?
- Who is your favorite teacher in DAV
- Girls like sex more than boys
- Is it right to love yourself?
- How is Saturn like Capricorn
- Why don't NFL umpires wear pads?
- Everything on GitHub will exist forever