How do I delete old notifications
Delete Facebook notifications: Here's how
Whether friend requests, event invitations or photo tags: Facebook notifies you of all activities that affect your account. If the information gets out of hand, you can delete your Facebook notifications.
You can specifically delete individual Facebook notifications.
How to delete Facebook notifications in the browser and in the mobile app
In principle, the procedure for deleting Facebook notifications on the smartphone and in the browser is exactly the same. First read the instructions for the browser:
- Sign in to Facebook.
- Click on the little bell in the upper right next to the message icon. The notifications are located there.
- If you want to delete a notification, hover your mouse pointer over it, then click the three dots that appear on the right.
- With "Remove this notification" the message disappears from your history.
Remove notifications in the app
You might also be interested in:
- Which color starts with CAR
- Coffee can be harmful to me
- Reliance JIO Internet is really unlimited
- Was Go really made for stupid programmers?
- How many users does Pinterest have
- What is true worship of Lord Krishna
- What does the asymptote tell us physically
- What is the most overrated musical
- The temperature is an effect caused by heat
- Do people know who FRED DELUCA was
- What is the full form of FAC
- Is Conor McGregor arrogant or confident
- How do I contact SAP support
- Is an official's personal life important
- Why is sleep important for concentration
- Flashing a custom ROM requires rooting
- Indian brands make wireless headphones
- What different mechanisms are used in wristwatches
- A programming language is required for RPA
- What does vivere mean in Latin
- Is the Xiaomi Note 4 good
- What are some free useful websites
- What are your favorite quotes from Bach
- How do I get a YouTube license