How is the document verification done in blockchain?
A message from the HayStackID CEO: Concern, Commitment, Continuity
A message from Hal Brooks, CEO of HayStackID
At HayStackID, we are concerned about the evolving issues related to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and its impact on individuals, families and businesses around the world. With this in mind, I personally wanted to share an update on what our company is doing to ensure the continuity of services for those who are supported by HayStackID or who need help during this difficult time.
As you may know, HayStackID is a specialized eDiscovery services company serving an international customer base. We have built our reputation and success on a combination of eDiscovery expertise and technical excellence, coupled with strong customer relationships. As a relationship company, face-to-face meetings, industry events and frequent trips are an integral part of our business. However, during this troubled time, we promote the safety, safety, and health of our team members, partners, and customers by restricting our participation in non-essential meetings, events, and related trips until later in the year. With our significant investment in the ability to securely communicate and support remote eDiscovery, our company is today able to continue providing full support to our customers regardless of location or level of support required.
As a leading provider of document review services and the creator of secure remote document review, HayStackID has six years of proven experience supporting virtual review teams working remotely. This ability has been doubled in the past few weeks to support the growing demand for remote reviews. We are ready to help customers and partners with our ReviewRight services. Our dedicated review centers are currently open. Nevertheless, we implemented our pandemic plan in each of these centers. Our pandemic response plan ensures that we use practices recommended or mandated by public health officials. As part of our Pandemic Response Plan, we also offer reviewers the option to work from home and provide them with a secure assessment environment in which to work either as an employee or as a contractor based on their existing interaction relationship with HayStackID. This approach enables us to provide the best possible support to our clients while supporting those who rely on their review work to support their families.
From an industry perspective, the need for eDiscovery services remains solid. However, we expect changes in the delivery of these services in the coming months, especially as law firms and corporations consider remotely controlled models based on coronavirus challenges. We expect the demand for computer forensics, eDiscovery, and legal document review services, especially our secure remote review services, to continue to be strong. I also want you to know that, as always, our first and foremost business consideration at this time is maintaining the safety and health of our employees, customers and partners.
We will continue to monitor the guidelines, recommendations and updates put forward by public health organizations to involve the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and share updates as necessary.
Thank you for your consideration for HayStackID. We are grateful for your trust.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to let me know.
With best regards
HayStackID is a specialist eDiscovery services firm that helps businesses and law firms find, listen, and learn from data as they tackle complex, data-intensive investigations and litigation. Our Forensics First, Early Case Insight, and ReviewRight services have an excellent reputation for mobilizing industry-leading computer forensics, eDiscovery, and legal document review experts, accelerating and delivering high quality results at a fair and predictable price.
HayStackID serves more than 500 of the world's leading corporations and law firms from North America and Europe. Our combination of expertise and technical excellence, coupled with a culture of white glove customer service, makes us an alternative legal service provider big enough to be important but small enough to care. Learn more at HayStackid.com.
- Has your mental illness been properly diagnosed
- Is Titanic 2 real or made of a fan
- Uses BIP38 SHA 256 for encryption
- What is TPN
- How do professional microphone setups work
- How are RNA and DNA viruses structured
- What properties make a car economical?
- What can you not stand about Switzerland
- Are you a conspirator and why
- Has Google search ever failed
- Which smartphone has the best EIS
- Which language should I learn in 2019
- What are some languages related to Arabic
- Why do we use insulation at DuCTT
- Why is Manaphy never taken seriously
- Where is Don Rickles buried
- How long is a working day
- How do bacteria break down plastic
- How can i date a man
- You can renew your license online
- How do free riders affect public goods?
- Replace Apple Stores iPhone screens
- What is eBay
- Which species has most genders
- Has the internet killed privacy
- Which churches are friendliest to tiny houses?
- How popular is dosa with northern Indians
- What is the latest model from Audi
- Which font has the best commercial and?
- What is Mark for the market bookkeeping
- How do I get a cleaning solution
- At what age did you start to work?
- May WWE fans Donald Trump
- Can you describe the life of your parents?