Can sing baritones B4 with chest voice
Am I a low tenor or a high baritone?
I'm a 13 year old singer, my voice has already gone down (I think), I don't think it's likely to change much more.
However, my vocal range is: E2-B5 (many low tenors have this range more or less, like Miljenko Mattijevik from Steelheart, some of them can go even deeper, like Rob Halford from Judas Priest)
E2-F2: Breathtaking deep chest voice
F2-G # 4: voice from the bottom up
G # 4-C5 or C # 5, maybe higher I haven't really tested: mixed voice
D5-B5: lower and upper head voice
C6-C # 6: Very high head voice, it doesn't hurt or anything, but it's too thin so I don't use much of it (yet).
In Vocal Fry I can do a Bb1 but I can't use it because it's too quiet
My falsetto area is pretty small and useless, I think it's underdeveloped (around G4-E5, and they get more breathless as I go higher). I prefer to hit my high notes with my head voice
I can't really tell where my "breaks" are, mostly because I now do things like a little more chest voice stretch, never really experienced head fractures or mid-chest fractures or cracks, maybe I did when I learned how If these registers were connected smoothly over time, I sang a lot in the head voice with a lot of throat resonance and tried to sing along to Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses. It didn't hurt, but it didn't sound good.
I really don't know where my tessitura is, but I can say that I feel more comfortable on grades a little below B4 or C5.
I could roughly say that my tessitura is around: F3-A4, but I'm absolutely not sure.
Also, my speaking voice is relatively quiet, I don't do it on purpose or anything, but my speaking voice is usually between A2 and D3, which in my opinion is really too quiet for a tenor.
I've never had real private singing lessons, I tried some language programs (Per Bristow, Singing Success, but then I thought SLS was just not my thing and I took the Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy course on how to sing better than anyone, which suits me much better because I'm a hard rock singer)
I started singing seriously about 6 months ago. My range, skills, strength, tone, and pitch have improved MUCH since then. My range used to be something like G2-E5.
Anyway, do you have any ideas what I could be?
The men's voices change well into their twenties. I started as a bass (solid E2) and ended up as a medium high Bari. It doesn't make much sense to worry about voice classification right now.
Anyway, something is wrong with your octave numbers or your vocal register labels. C6 is soprano high C. In no case do you sing this in a modal voice.
Take some real, personal lessons. These language programs are especially dangerous at your age.
I think based on the fact that your mixed voice rises to D major (Db5) above tenor high CI, you think you're a hero tenor with a bass range down to low E and soprano quasi-falsetto to soprano -High B. Have you ever tried to sing a high C opera tenor?
- Has Russia ever been part of the Maldives
- Medical coding and billing company in India
- What technologies do investment bankers use
- What is the thinking behind such advertisements?
- How is machine learning used in philosophy
- Will studying SAP improve my career
- How are computer science majors
- Why is time travel only theoretical
- Extreme antigravity can speed up time
- What is an alternative to therapy
- Somalia is viewed as an anarchist state
- Which factors determine the low quality of life?
- You can renew your license online
- Why did Manchester United lose to PSG
- How does personality make your future
- How can I compliment my partner?
- What is Goree Island
- Can I make music my career
- Does the police issue an AMBER alarm for young people
- Is youtube mp3 org legal
- Why are top writers announced in batches
- Why do plants fascinate me
- Where can I get free legal advice
- How can I stop thinking about problems?
- How can I get tested in programming?
- CUSAT is a second level engineering school
- What are some examples of self-actualization
- What is the largest sand desert
- What are good feminist sites
- How does a black box work 1
- Should I keep my gym membership
- How are girls doing at IIsc Banglore
- What does the word focus really mean?