Can we use the psychic energy
The Power of Repressed Emotions: How Internal Anger Can Affect Mental Health
Negative emotions such as anger, hatred, anger, anger or aggression have existed since the beginning of human existence. These arise in an evolutionarily old area of our brain, the limbic system. This has a collection of nerve cell bodies at approximately temple level - the amygdala. Linked to the cerebral cortex, the amygdala is responsible for a wide range of emotions. It is considered the control center for the feelings of fear and anger and processes stimulus information from the eyes and ears in their context. If this happens, it deactivates the inhibiting cerebral cortex and sends warning signals to the entire body via the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus also sends warning signals back to the controlling cerebral cortex, but much more slowly than the limbic system. This creates an uncontrolled anger before we regain control after a while.
When we are angry, we change the characteristics of our facial expressions. Our face becomes a grimace - the eyebrows contract, the eyes pinch, our lower jaw pushes forward and we show our teeth. Studies show that we perceive angry faces faster than friendly ones. For our body, this is its way of saying, “Be careful, it's best not to approach.” Anger arises in many different ways over the course of the life cycle. While the defiance phase is an important building block for the development of one's own personality in small children, there are various triggers for adults, such as B. injustice, disrespect, attack on one's own personality, exploitation, disappointment, inappropriate criticism, violation of self-esteem or excessive demands and harassment. When combined with thoughts of revenge, anger is an explosive mixture that can lead to aggression. This is a permanent impulsivity that manifests itself in the affect. It is considered a psychological protective reaction that is triggered by internal and external conditions.
- What are the available cellular networks
- Should domain names match company names
- Which has more influence on music or words
- Why is Google Plus not working today
- What were the results of the First World War
- Why do Lutherans baptize babies
- Why did Skype Prime fail
- Accenture offers free accommodation for freshmen
- As an architect, what's your biggest nightmare
- What is the Italian word for death
- What is the CouchBase licensing model
- How can you become a ship pilot?
- Everything is wealth
- Who is smarter Sherlock Holmes or Elizabeth Holmes
- How is Pyromania developing
- May women angry men
- When is guilt useful?
- Tablet PCs are ideal for college use
- Can you fly with hypoxia
- How does programming software work
- How pedestrian-friendly is London
- Who benefits from the Austrian school
- Which is the isomerism observed in alkanes
- What are some Indian beliefs