How would I promote the sport for everyone
Promoting top-class sport - a decision with foresight
The whole nation is excited when German athletes fight for the coveted trophies in international competitions. But very few make it there without support.
Anyone who wants to "reach the top" in sport must constantly "stay on the ball": Only those who coordinate, intensively and purposefully work on themselves and their technology throughout the year have the chance to make the leap to the top of the world.
At the same time, the typical character traits that distinguish a top athlete - willingness and ability to perform, a sense of community and fairness - are also in demand, especially in the police force.
The Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Home Affairs (BMI), as the ministry responsible for top-class sport, has therefore set itself the goal of creating framework conditions that enable top athletes to improve their athletic skills and at the same time to develop permanent professional prospects with the Federal Police .
The basis for this is the so-called dual system.
The Federal Minister of the Interior, Dr. Thomas de Maizière recently named "the best image for our country". The President of the German Olympic Sports Confederation (DOSB) Alfons Hörmann also emphasizes: ""
The dual system has been successful for more than 3 decades:
- Up to 160 young and highly talented athletes have been supported in 18 Olympic sports since 1978. This is done at the Federal Police Sports School in Bad Endorf in the field of winter sports and at the Federal Police Sports School in Kienbaum in the fields of summer and year-round sports. At the same time, the participants go through a full-fledged professional training for the middle police force in the federal police.
- Since the introduction of elite sport sponsorship, the athletes have won a considerable number of medals at major international events such as the Olympic Games and the World and European Championships.
The "remaining quota" of the athletes is also impressive. Around 80 percent of top athletes rely on a career in the Federal Police after their sporting career.
They have good opportunities for advancement across the entire range of tasks of the Federal Police.
- What are the best affordable scotches
- The peeling will remove the hyperpigmentation
- What can art do
- Has the stem extension rule been revoked
- What was Gordon Lightfoot's most successful song
- What does B1 German contain
- Why do so many people like Minecraft
- What is social targeting
- Why am i so weak
- Do you like salad
- How do I set up Zoho CRM
- Why do you support Hong Kong
- What food mash up is surprisingly good
- Almonds cause bad breathing
- Can i buy diazepam
- Who is Brahma's mother
- Which has more influence on music or words
- What exaggeration contains more truth than distortion?
- Is Emma Watson rude
- What are the best tips for bathroom design
- On which continent is there no desert?
- Money is important in a relationship
- Plastic explosives are difficult to make
- Why don't electrons stop spinning?