Can Doctor Strange still operate?
03:35 - 05:15
Monday, May 17th, 2021
Repetition from May 16, 2021
Action / Adventure
From 12 years
In an accident, the brilliant surgeon Stephen Strange loses his hands and with it the ability to operate. He desperately engages in occult healing methods. The magical arts that he acquires in the process help him later in the fight against dark forces. Fantasy with Benedict Cumberbatch.
The arrogant surgeon Dr. Stephen Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) is struck by a devastating blow of fate. In a car accident, the successful person with the God complex suffers serious injuries. The nerves in his hands will also be severed, so that he will never be able to operate again. No doctor can or will help him. The relationship with his colleague Christine Palmer (Rachel McAdams) is also falling apart. Strange desperately seeks ways to heal his hands. But there is no clinical help. It is only the miraculous recovery of a paraplegic who induces the doctor to embrace "alternative" healing methods. In search of the source of miraculous healing, Strange meets a sage named "the ancient one" (Tilda Swinton) in the Karmar-Taj temple complex in Nepal. However, Karmar-Taj is not a Far Eastern healing center, but a place of the supernatural. The ancient one explains to Strange that there are numerous parallel universes from which one can draw energy to work magic in our reality. Fascinated by this, Strange asks for instruction in the magical doctrine. The old man initially hesitates to accept the arrogant doctor as a pupil, but lets Master Mordo (Chiwetl Ejiofor) change his mind, who recognizes the potential in Strange. But the attitude of the former surgeon, who is only interested in physical recovery, is still wrong. He lacks the open mind. But soon the wise men of Karmar-Taj can no longer take such little things into consideration, because with the former master Kaecilius (Mads Mikkelsen) a powerful opponent threatens not only the occult homeland, but the whole world. Because Kaecilius promised this to the dark ruler Dormammu in exchange for eternal life. So Kaecilius blows an attack on the ancient, the temple and the world. The time has come for Strange to show what he's learned.
- Benedict Cumberbatch (as Dr. Stephen Strange)
- Chiwetel Ejiofor (as Mordo)
- Rachel McAdams (as Christine Palmer)
- Benedict Wong (as Wong)
- Mads Mikkelsen (as Kaecilius)
- Tilda Swinton (as The Ancient One)
- Michael Stuhlbarg (as Dr. Nicodemus West)
- Benjamin Bratt (as Jonathan Pangborn)
- Scott Derrickson
- Jon Spaihts
- Scott Derrickson
- C. Robert Cargill
- Stan Lee
- Michael Giacchino
- Ben Davis
- Sabrina Plisco
- Wyatt Smith
- How do I soften hardened gouache paint
- How difficult is French level A1
- Which inverter is the best
- Are all laptops approved for gaming?
- How does learning affect inspiration
- Overtime is bad for taxes
- Are you a math student
- What are the different types of severity
- Why do old people love game shows
- Which alcohol makes you unconscious?
- What is conscious capitalism
- What is the specific function of shape tolerances
- Decreased Victoria's secret garment quality
- Kills animal control cats
- How can we neutralize sulfuric acid
- Is Rey Leia and Han's daughter
- What is a controversial GOP convention
- How can I learn many languages
- Why did you start a career in theater
- Can I be a freelance data analyst?
- How has the right to vote affected feminism?
- What impact will Ethereum have
- Do karate blocks work
- Which companies have BITS Goa visited for CS
- Is it harmful to drink citric acid and ginger?
- What does hak hei
- What was your best feeling of nostalgia
- How do you fall in love easily
- What are the innovative design ideas for brochures
- What foods have potassium 1
- What is deeper than the mind
- What is the future of the chemical engineer
- What is it like to meet Neymar
- Stopping sugar intake can help reduce weight