You can share your renovation pictures
Renovation work: why spring is made for it
1. The weather
Please keep in mind that renovation is not just about the interior. Spring is perfect for the realization of garden projects, as this is when the growing season begins. So invest in pretty flowers, shrubs and trees for your beds. The warm summer months encourage growth, so that your garden shines in lush green and bright colors in no time. Spring is also made for outdoor activities. After all, the sun shines longer again, there is less precipitation and in most parts of the world pleasant temperatures replace the winter freezing temperatures.
Another benefit is that soft ground at this time of year. This makes it easier to implement large-scale projects such as building terraces or pools. The faster the excavation work, the sooner you can enjoy the fruits of your labor.
2. The market
Renovation work always has the potential to increase value. Because of this, many owners choose to redesign before marketing. Spring is generally considered to be a good time to sell a house and therefore also the perfect time to renovate.
3. The rest
The further the year progresses, the more often there are appointments in our calendars. In spring, on the other hand, it is comparatively quiet. This is another reason why this time of year is perfect for renovation work. The summer months are reserved for family holidays with the children, the Christmas stress is far away and you can concentrate on your project without annoying interruptions.
4. The perfect timing
When doing extensive work on the facade or in the garden, scheduling plays a decisive role. Create as large a time window as possible for this. Because there are often delays in major projects. The winter months are therefore extremely unsuitable for this. Because in bad weather, outdoor work comes to a standstill. Rain and squalls not only result in mandatory breaks. The building material can also be damaged. Schedule your renovations to be completed by summer. This gives your property enough time to "acclimate" before the cold snap again.
Regardless of what you want to change in your own home: Do not forego competent advice. The Engel & Völkers Blog provides brand new tips and current information on various topics, from increasing the value to the optimal marketing of your property.
- How do I build a particle accelerator
- What do religious people think of gambling
- What are some types of sorting algorithms
- Why is copper oxide insoluble in ethanol
- Should cockatiels be covered at night
- How is DNA shared between identical twins
- How rich is PewDiePie
- What is a better word for coping mechanism
- How is high school in other countries
- Are Marco Rubio Events gun-free zones
- Can antibiotics cure conjunctivitis
- What is a microstrip antenna
- Who is the best grill chef
- Spotify will be available in India in 2019
- Where can I buy Bitcoin in Zurich
- What are the best tips for healthy cooking
- How often do you question your relationship
- How do you document your learning
- What are the different types of veterinarians?
- Guns n Roses are on tour in 2019
- What are the different energy efficient lamps
- How is Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar
- What is the LRFD method
- Suck all check writing software