Papaya cures any disease
Prevention by avoiding stress
Stress, fear and depression are among the greatest energy robbers and can paralyze a large part of our immune system in a very short time. Some studies show that almost all shingles patients experienced excessive stress in the months leading up to the onset of the disease. And a study from Taiwan with a total of over 114,000 patients clearly showed that people with depression have an up to 30 percent higher risk of developing shingles.
In contrast to diet, measures to cope with stress are far more difficult to implement and can even mean deep cuts in life. For example, not everyone is able to spontaneously quit their stressful job or break up with their terrible partner, even if it would be a mental health benefit. In such situations, it is important to address problems and seek solutions before the constant pressure leads to even more discomfort.
Meditation, yoga, tai chi and other relaxation exercises can also go a long way, just as paying attention to and satisfying your own needs is an essential aspect. If you don't get enough sleep on a regular basis and, in the worst case, can only perform well with stimulants, you put your body under enormous stress. In an emergency, the help of a holistic therapist should also be sought if you can no longer find a way out yourself.
Shingles - when to see a doctor?
If you want to have the vitamin C injections mentioned, a visit to the therapist is essential. Even if the shingles spreads in the head area, an experienced therapist or holistic doctor should be consulted, as it can damage the eyes, hearing or the sense of taste. Likewise, people with an extremely weakened immune system, such as cancer or AIDS patients, shouldn't do anything on their own.
In most cases, however, shingles can be reliably cured with the holistic measures mentioned. If you allow yourself enough rest and combine the natural remedies, you will be surprised how fast and uncomplicated the healing process can be.
If there was no other way out than conventional medicine, the immune system can then be rebuilt with natural means, e.g. B. with the build-up of the intestinal flora, which is often damaged by drugs, as well as detoxification methods that help the body evacuate toxins and recharge your batteries.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Fahlbusch et al., “Herpes zoster after varicella zoster virus vaccination,” Der dermatologist, January 2013
- Nevio Cimolai et al., "Herpes zoster eruption associated with vaccine-strain varicella-zoster virus: A case report", BC Medical Journal, April 2014, "Herpes zoster eruption associated with vaccine-strain varicella-zoster virus: A case report"
- Smitten et al., "The risk of herpes zoster in patients with rheumatoid arthritis in the United States and the United Kingdom," PubMed.org, December 2007, "The risk of herpes zoster infection in rheumatoid arthritis patients in the United States and In the United Kingdom"
- Tony Antoniou et al., "Statins and the Risk of Herpes Zoster: A Population-Based Cohort Study," Oxford Journals, Nov. 2013, "Statins and the Risk of Herpes Zoster: A Population-Based Cohort Study"
- Ann M. Arvin et al., "Varicella-Zoster Virus Infections in Patients Treated With Fingolimod", Jama Neurology, January 2015, "Varicella-Zoster Virus Infections in Patients Treated With Fingolimod"
- S. National Library of Medicine, Acyclovir
- Jonathan Benson, "Study Suggests Chicken Pox Vaccine Responsible for Triggering Nationwide Shingles Epidemic, Natural News, February 2013," Study Suggests Chickenpox Vaccine Is Responsible for Triggering Nationwide Shingles Epidemic "
- Martin Hum, "Vanquishing Viruses", Institute for Optimum Nutrition, 2004, "Conquering Viruses"
- Helen Garvey, "3 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Shingles," NaturalNews.com, July 2015, "3 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Shingles"
- Harald Gaier, "What Doctors Don't Tell You: Shingles (herpes zoster)", What Doctors Don't Tell You, Volume 13, "What Doctors Don't Tell You: Shingles (Herpes Zoster)"
- Martin Schencking et al., "Intravenous Vitamin C in the treatment of shingles: Results of a multicenter prospective cohort study", Medical Science Monitor, April 2012, "Intravenous Vitamin C for the treatment of shingles: Results of a multicenter prospective cohort study"
- Martin Schencking et al., "Intravenous administration of vitamin C in the treatment of herpetic neuralgia: two case reports.", Medical Science Monitor, May 2010, "Intravenous administration of vitamin C for the treatment of herpetic neuralgia: two case reports."
- Brill et al., "Efficacy of intravenous magnesium in neuropathic pain," British Journal of Anesthesia, May 2002, "Efficacy of intravenous magnesium in neuropathic pain"
- Billigmann, "Enzyme therapy - an alternative in the treatment of herpes zoster. A controlled study of 192 patients", Advances in Medicine, February 1995, "Enzyme therapy - an alternative for the treatment of herpes zoster. A controlled study with 192 patients"
- Ronald Hoffman, Olive leaf extract, October 2013
- Steinmann et al., "Anti-infective properties of epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a component of green tea.", British Journal of Pharmacology, Mar 2013, "Anti-infectious properties of epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) , a component of green tea. "
- Aamir Shahzad et al., "In vitro antiviral activity of honey against varicella zoster virus (VZV): A translational medicine study for potential remedy for shingles, National Institutes of Health, Julie 2012," In vitro antiviral effects of honey against varicella zoster -Virus (VZV): A Translational Medicine Study for Potential Cures for Shingles "
- Noori S. Al-Waili, "Topical honey application vs. acyclovir for the treatment of recurrent herpes simplex lesions.", Medical Science Monitor, Julie 2014, "Topical honey application vs. acyclovir for the treatment of recurrent herpes simplex lesions."
- Jen-Yin Chen et al., "Nutritional Factors in Herpes Zoster, Post-Herpetic Neuralgia, and Zoster Vaccination," Population Health Management, December 2014, "Nutritional Factors in Herpes Zoster, Post-Zoster Neuralgia, and Zoster Vaccination"
- Chia-Ter Chao et al., "Risk factors for herpes zoster reactivation in maintenance hemodialysis patients", European Journal of Internal Medicine, September 2012, "Risk factors for herpes zoster reactivation in the treatment of hemodialysis patients"
- Randy A. Sansone et al., "Herpes Zoster and Postherpetic Neuralgia: An Examination of Psychological Antecedents," Innovation in Clinical Neuroscience, May 2014, "Herpes Zoster and Postherpetic Pain: An Examination of the Psychological History"
- Liao et al. "High prevalence of herpes zoster in patients with depression", The Journal of clinical psychiatry, September 2015, "High prevalence of herpes zoster in patients with depression"
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Can Apple Watch track sleep like Fitbit
- What is a hemisensory symptom
- Why does my cat like the bathroom
- What are the admission criteria for the NIMCET exam
- How are topics announced on Twitter
- What is the Italian word for death
- How do we teach discipline with love
- Where do bacteria come from
- What is a segmented market
- What was Obama's DDLJ moment
- How does a needy friend behave
- Why is my poop yellow
- What are the types of deodorant
- Is anyone currently 3D printing buildings
- Why do people have sex 2
- How many people buy travel insurance
- Who are Hulu's Top Competitors
- Most of your emails are spam
- How quickly can you forgive someone
- What website can really get me smart
- How does the Kashmiri culture die
- What are some of Darwin's observations
- Which is the best Kannada Lyrics website
- Why is Paul Bogle on Jamaican currency