There are tarantulas in Dallas, TX
Direct flights to Dallas
Find the cheapest month to travel to Dallas (DFW)
Book your direct flights to Dalles and spend an unforgettable stay in this lively and vibrant metropolis in the United States. After a 10-hour flight, you will land at Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport (IATA code: DFW).
Book cheap direct flights to Dallas and discover Dallas
Dallas is one of the most famous cities in the USA. This is partly due to the TV show of the same name, which is responsible for the fact that most visitors associate the Texan metropolis with splendid ranches, bubbling oil wells and rich family clans. The Southfork Ranch from the series is about an hour's drive north of Dallas and offers fans from all over the world the opportunity to visit the filming locations on guided tours. Conferences and meetings can also be held there.
The city itself inspires due to its large number of interesting sights and wonderful excursion destinations. Direct flights to Dallas bring you to a city full of life with fascinating culture and diverse nightlife options. After all, it's not for nothing that Dallas is one of a total of eleven world cities in the United States. Immerse yourself in the dazzling life, walk in J. R. Ewing's footsteps and experience an incomparable city that pulsates both day and night. Dallas is always worth a trip.
The best travel tips for Dallas
- Pack your jogging shoes and walk the Katy Trail to discover everyday life in Dallas. The 5.6 km long paved route can also be explored on inline skates or by bike.
- In the Fort Worth Stock Yards, experience real cowboys driving Longhorn cattle through the streets and putting their skills to the test at the rodeo.
- The best view over the city and the skyline can be enjoyed from the observation deck of the Reunion Tower.
- In the Dallas World Aquarium you can experience the great number of aquatic and wild animals in their natural environment. Animal feedings, exhibitions and events round off the impressive program.
The Northpark Center offers shoppers and gourmets over 200 shops and numerous restaurants. The operators pride themselves on making shopping there an extraordinary experience that you will not soon forget.
Sports enthusiasts also get their money's worth in Dallas. With the Texas Rangers (baseball), the Dallas Stars (ice hockey), the Dallas Mavericks (basketball) and the Dallas Cowboys (American football), the city is home to top teams in each of the four major US sports. The football stadium in particular, with its 105,121 seats and the largest screen in a sports stadium in the world, is worth a trip and goes to show the famous saying 'Everything is bigger in Texas'.
Experience Dallas: the city's most exciting sights
Dallas ‘Discover history: The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
Dallas also gained inglorious notoriety through the assassination attempt on John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963. The warehouse on Elm Street from which the alleged assassin Lee Harvey Oswald shot the then President of the United States is now a museum. There in the 'Sixth Floor Museum' the life and work of Kennedy is told and the assassination attempt is reconstructed from the perspective of the crime scene.
This is a multimedia museum, in which everything worth knowing and all details as well as artifacts can be found for the assassination of the popular US President John F. Kennedys. In addition to photographs, film recordings and eyewitness reports are shown there, as well as the true-to-scale model of the house and its surroundings. Audio guides are already included in the entrance fee and you should definitely use them. A white cross on the street also marks the exact point at which the deadly bullets hit the president.
The museum is open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., the opening times are slightly different on Mondays: it is only open here from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Direct flights to Dallas are available all year round. Experience this incomparable city for yourself, book your direct flights to Dallas and spend an exciting stay in the city.
One of the local landmarks: the Reunion Tower
The Reunion Tower is a landmark of the city that is visible from everywhere and is also known as "God’s golf ball". The tower itself is part of the famous Hyatt Regency hotel complex and is also one of the tallest buildings in the city. Don't forget to look at the tower at night too, because then 260 LED lights shine there in bright, differently colored shine.
The observation deck, which offers an incomparable view of Dallas, is located on the lowest level of the tower, the second level is intended for private events and on the first level, at the top of the tower, is the gourmet restaurant Five Sixty. The most delicious dishes from a mixture of American and Japanese cuisine await you here. Another special feature is that the whole level rotates and thus offers a breathtaking panoramic view. Whether as a single person or with the whole family: the Reunion Tower is definitely worth a visit.
Impressive wildlife: Dallas World Aquarium
The Dallas World Aquarium is not only home to numerous marine, lake and river inhabitants, but also a large number of wild animals and birds as well as various exhibitions. Experience, for example, rare fish with all their magnificent colors, crocodiles, piranhas, flamingos and tarantulas. Discover interesting facts about the bygone Maya culture and be up close and personal when it is feeding time.
Whether impressive giant octopuses or cute seahorses: there is a lot to marvel at at the Dallas World Aquarium. The highlights include, among other things, the festive dance performances by the Grupo Pakal that take place on the weekends. The aquarium is always a very special experience for visitors of all ages. It can be found at 1801 North Griffin Street. Since it is open every day, except Christmas and Thanksgiving, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., the Dallas World Aquarium is an ideal destination at any time of the year.
Plan your Dallas vacation
Dallas has a subtropical climate, which means that temperatures can rise to over 40 ° C in the summer months. July and August are also the months with the lowest probability of precipitation. The winters are rather mild with an average of around 15 ° C. Despite the heat and dry periods, the main season for visitors is summer. The most pleasant travel times are spring and autumn. Use the annual overview to book cheap direct flights to Dallas at any time of the year.
- What kind of city is Siliguri
- Herbicides like Roundup cause autism
- What is the largest machine ever built
- What are some schools like ITT Tech
- How can I avoid fraud in Bangkok
- Is Pace University worth the money
- What does MYOB mean for 1
- Why should you call an HVAC technician
- How does the Milky Way sound
- How do I convert benzene to glyoxal
- Which test is carried out first
- Is there an MPPSC 2019 crash course
- How can you have a bigger paycheck
- Are there any indications of an associated consciousness
- Is there a PCS officer in Himachal
- What it's like to be fearless
- What inspires you to follow dreams
- Why is polycarbonate so strong
- Have Homer's works ever been banned?
- What is an anxiety headache
- How do I get over sissy hypnosis
- Why does conjugation exist
- Should I tip more when dining alone
- Why is feminism considered bad
- Would you speak to your subscriber
- Why do people like to smoke joints
- How do I stop suppressing my personality
- What are the side effects of Purslane
- How is situational anxiety treated
- What is the Intel Technology Stack
- What is the density of gas
- How are you doing 134
- Is CA NO3 2 molecular or ionic
- How can I reduce mental tension