How am I supposed to fight a copyright strike?
TechSmith Assets FAQ
How can I use your content?
All TechSmith Assets content is 100% royalty-free and is for personal and commercial use only. We only ask you to incorporate the content into your own creative work.
Our license enables worldwide distribution in all media formats, including online and broadcast. This license is available indefinitely, so you can continue to use our content even if you decide to cancel your account in the future.
How can I not use your content?
Our content must not:
- Resold or redistribute as stand-alone files;
- be used in work of the following types:
- Tolerating violence (fictional violence and violence portrayed in a documentary film are excluded);
- Work that violates the privacy or personal rights of third parties;
- Medical or healthcare displays;
- political ads;
- Tobacco advertising;
- as a trademark, service mark, or logo, or in any manner that infringes the trademark or other intellectual property rights of others;
- in connection with goods or promotional items for sale or distribution.
- You may not claim ownership of a music asset or otherwise register a music asset on a user-created content distribution platform (e.g. YouTube).
YouTube tagged my video with your music. What am I doing?
Since we don't create the songs ourselves (we source them from third parties), other parties may have the copyright on the material. In some cases this is (wrongly) enforced on YouTube.
If your video is marked by YouTube as compliant with a third party claim, you must contest the claim in the YouTube dispute process. You will not receive a copyright strike for content ID claims. However, if you challenge the claim without good reason, the content owner may choose to have the video removed. In this case, the account gets a copyright strike.
When going through the YouTube dispute process, be sure to include a copy of your royalty-free license agreement provided by our music partner.
Royalty free license agreement
If you have already disputed the claim via YouTube and are still having difficulties, please contact us and provide the following information:
- The filename as it appears on our site;
- the YouTube link of the video for which the claim was made. This is very important - without a link to a specific video (or videos) we cannot withdraw the claim!
- The name of Claimant on your video - so we know which company to contact to have the claim withdrawn. You can find the claimant by logging into your YouTube account, clicking “Video Manager”, clicking the “Associated Third Party Content” link next to your video, and below Look for the company name under the heading “Claimant” .
As soon as your message has been received by support, we will contact you directly if we have been informed of the status of your claim.
What does license-free meanRoyalty-free is a type of license that allows unrestricted use of copyrighted material or intellectual property without paying royalties or royalties. With your subscription to TechSmith Assets, you can use all of our content without paying any additional fees.
Can I use downloaded content to create work for a client?
Yes. However, the original stock files may not be made available for use by the customer unless the customer has a registered and active account.
Frequently asked questions about billing
What are the payment options?
Currently we can only accept credit card purchases for individual users who are logged into the product. More payment options will be available in the future.
Do you offer a monthly plan?
We currently only offer an annual plan.
What is the TechSmith Asset Refund Policy?A subscription will only be refunded if the request is received within 14 days of the purchase date, unless you have already downloaded more than 5 assets. Please use our return form to request your refund. All assets must be deleted prior to the refund. As soon as your request has been processed, you will receive a confirmation by email. Please allow 3-5 working days for the credit to appear on your bank statement.
How do I cancel my subscription?
There are two ways to cancel your subscription:
- click On your receipt, click on “Subscription cancel".
- Visit your TechSmith Account. Click under “My Account "in the" TechSmith Assets "area to" Manage subscription". click Click on “Subscription cancel".
Can my account be transferred to someone else in my organization?
You cannot currently transfer a subscription to another account.
How can I update my billing for this service?
You can update your billing by following the steps below.
How will I be billed for future renewals?
The annual recurring billing takes place via the credit card that you have made available to our online shop via FastSpring.
- What made you interested in learning French?
- What happens when you pop ant bites
- Why wasn't the Saaho movie good
- How do I use compressors effectively
- Which company recently issued welding shares?
- Ice cream goes well with pancakes
- What is Ramayana
- How can you get rich through compounding?
- Why are IHOP pancakes so fluffy
- Almonds cause bad breathing
- What are taxes to be paid
- Basically, Norton Antivirus is just malware itself
- Are romantic relationships a game
- How do you value water?
- Why does questioning satisfy people
- What is normal concrete thickness under foundations
- How can we develop an underwater GPS?
- Microsoft reinvents itself
- What does tout de suite mean
- How many presidents have a military background
- Which bird species have the strongest feather?
- What do stressed people really want
- Can someone be altruistic and sociopathic
- How do scones and crumpets differ