How does Python work for Linux
Python can be installed both from the python.org website and from the Microsoft Store (app in the Windows system). When installing via the website you can use the IDLE, but Python cannot find the command line.
Therefore, you should install Python on Windows via the store in order to be able to use pip to install the other packages.
As soon as Python has been installed, you can open the command line (press Win + R, then open cmd). You can now work in the command line - as with Unix computers. As a check you can also see where Python is. The answer should be a file path ending with. The command for installing is available via pip. Now you can install numpy, scipy and matplotlib. For EEA and PPI you can also use this pylint to install.
In addition, we need the packages for working with jupyter notebooks (jupyter, jupyterlab and notebook). Under Windows you still have to adjust the PATH here. During the installation a warning should appear saying what needs to be added to the PATH and which file the corresponding path is in.
Adding works like this: Right click on begin -> system -> (scroll down) System info -> Advanced system settings -> Extended -> Environment variables.
Now you can select Path under system variables and click on To edit to press. Then press New and copy the path given in the warning into it. Don't forget to save. Done, now it should work.
If you have not heeded the warning, you will have to find this path manually afterwards: This path usually has the following structure
- What motivates doctors to talk to patients
- What is the market size of the torque sensor
- What is the specific function of shape tolerances
- What is a PLUS loan
- How are symphonic concerts curated
- To what extent does the evaporation take place?
- How much does server RAM cost
- Is life present on every planet
- Why is Snapchat hiding features
- How rich is PewDiePie
- What is special about dark matter
- How much does steel cost
- Why do people compare and do things
- What are paper cups lined with?
- What is the widest suspension bridge
- What makes Macbeth a tragedy
- What does grass look like to ants
- What is an insulated concrete block
- What is the name of a three-hull boat
- What is it like to be stupid
- Where are loans used?
- Why do you deserve your dream
- Pay Amazon for the return
- What is the first postage stamp in India