How do I create a battery
Create a custom energy saving plan
- 2 minutes to read
A Energy savings plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manage computer use and energy conservation. An energy savings plan is also called Electricity scheme designated. You can create custom energy saving plans that are optimized for specific computers.
Windows 8 and Windows Server® 2012 contain three energy saving plans as standard: balanced, Energy saving Mode and high performance. You can adapt these existing plans for your systems, create new plans based on the existing plans, or create a new energy saving plan from scratch.
Optimizing Windows Energy Saving Plans Can Improve Battery Life However, a single application, device, or system function that is performing poorly can significantly reduce battery life. For information about factors that affect battery life, see Manage Battery Life and Power Consumption Overview
Creation of an adapted energy saving plan
click on begin, and choose Control panel out.
click on Hardware and sound, and then select Energy options out.
The control panel Energy options opens and the energy saving plans are displayed.
click on Create an energy saving plan.
Follow the on-screen instructions to create and customize a power plan file based on an existing plan. Name the energy savings plan "outdoorplan".
List the available energy savings plans
On the reference computer, at an elevated command prompt, type:
The list of available energy saving plans is returned to the computer. In the example below are these plans balanced, Energy saving Mode and outdoor plan.
Note the GUIDs that are listed next to the energy savings plans that you want to record.
Provision of an energy saving plan
After you have created energy saving plans that will work for your system, you can deploy the energy saving plans on your target computers.
Open an elevated command prompt and enter the following to export the "outdoorplan" energy savings plan you created on the reference computer.
This creates a new energy saving plan file.
For more information, see Setting the Default Energy Saving Plan.
Manage Battery Life and Power Consumption Overview
Testing battery life and power consumption
Establishing the standard energy savings plan
- What vitamins improve fertility
- What are some reasons people hate muse
- Real life example of Monopsony
- Sure is a 529 plan
- Why are science fiction books so ignored
- Where can I find a DVD recorder
- Why do razors have multiple blades
- Why do people like to smoke joints
- Saying no is a selfish habit
- Which business certificates are currently in demand?
- Who has the best mascot
- Which bluetooth stereo headphones are the best
- Christians celebrate Yom Kippur
- Topic for the diploma thesis on data analysis
- English German threatens
- Whatever happened to Thomas Jefferson's children
- Why are there no ARM-based routers
- What are some ridiculous Indian ads
- Are pistachio shells made of wood
- Can i talk to you 2
- How many types of raag are there
- Why do old people love game shows
- How can I get my website to be seen
- How should the obese elderly eat themselves