May cause heart failure to itch
Heart problems: These signs should be taken seriously by those affected
If you want to recognize heart problems in time, you have to pay attention to various symptoms. Which symptoms may indicate heart problems.
A number of symptoms can be signs of heart problems, including: chest pain, shortness of breath, decreased performance, arrhythmia, and swelling (called edema).
Chest pain can hide the following heart problems:
- coronary artery disease with narrowing of the coronary arteries
- Heart attack: In a heart attack, the pain occurs as a feeling of tightness or pressure behind the breastbone or above the heart. From there, the pain radiates to the neck, lower jaw, upper abdomen, and left arm.
- Inflammation of the heart muscle (myocarditis): palpitations, palpitations or stinging of the chest combined with shortness of breath and swelling of the legs may indicate inflammation of the heart.
- Pericarditis: Stinging pain that intensifies when lying down and lying on your left side is often caused by an inflammation of the pericardium.
- Rupture in the main artery: This heart problem is a common pain in the chest that radiates to the back, abdomen, and legs.
- Pulmonary embolism: severe chest pain and shortness of breath
Shortness of breath is relatively common and can have a variety of causes. Difficulty breathing during exercise can indicate heart problems such as heart failure, narrowing of the coronary arteries, an inflammation of the heart muscle or a heart valve defect.
Breathlessness or shortness of breath is an individually felt feeling of difficult breathing. Those affected usually find this feeling very threatening and are afraid of suffocating.
Loss of performance as a sign of heart problems
The appearance of general weakness and rapid fatigue combined with rapid weight loss or aching limbs may indicate an inflammation of the heart muscle. With this heart problem, the ability of the heart to contract, the ability of the heart muscle to contract, is impaired or weakened. As a result, there is a drop in performance and cardiac insufficiency (heart failure).
Heart problems such as pulse irregularities and arrhythmias can occur independently of a heart disease, but they also often occur with heart valve defects, high blood pressure, a previous heart attack, coronary artery disease or heart failure. The heart of a healthy person usually beats at the same rate about 60 to 80 times per minute. If there are no heart problems, it automatically adapts to different loads.
The regular heart rhythm can be interrupted by
- Short breaks or intermittent heartbeats: Patients react to such a heart problem in many cases with dizziness, in the worst case with fainting.
- Changes in the speed of your heartbeat if the heart continues to beat too fast or too slowly.
A pathological disorder is when the irregularities are pronounced, persist for a long time or occur frequently.
Edema can indicate heart problems
Edema is water retention from the vascular system in the tissue. Above all, they indicate heart problems such as heart failure and heart failure. In the initial stage, edema occurs mainly in the evening and regresses overnight. In the advanced stage, edema persists.
Depending on where the edema occurs, the right or left ventricle is affected by cardiac insufficiency or weakness:
- If the right ventricle is weak, edema can develop in the legs and feet. At first, the feet swell, especially around the ankles or on the back of the foot, and later also over the shins. If fluid penetrates the free abdominal cavity, it creates a bloated stomach (ascites / ascites).
- Left heart failure is the most common cause of pulmonary edema. Affected people suffer from shortness of breath and an accelerated pulse. In addition, you may experience a persistent dry cough with whitish sputum or coughing up a frothy, bright red, or bloody fluid.
- How many people see chemtrails today
- Which bank offers the lowest interest rates
- What is an intuitive explanation of twistors
- How would life be without chess
- Why are programming languages difficult to master
- Where was jalebi made first
- What are your favorite books you have published?
- Who has access to my email account
- Why do koalas eat rubber tree leaves
- How would Vodafone solve the EGR problem
- What is an intuitive explanation of twistors
- Is it worth interpreting dreams
- What are you doing now
- What are the latest technologies for electrical and electronic equipment
- What is the definition of PSD template
- Why are well regulated militia ignored
- When should someone consider refinancing
- What is SF180 Keto
- Can i talk to you 2
- What is an SME budget
- What factors affect car accidents
- Is Ronie Coleman stronger than Arnold Schwarzenegger
- In what form do you see Litecoin
- What is EMBOSS in bioinformatics