School shooting is associated with teasing
At this point I would like to introduce you to some nice ones Accommodations to introduce. What aspects do I look for in this?
In short words: Suitable for families, special & affordable!
A little more detailed: cozy and cozy, practical would be an advantage, maybe unusual and a bit cool, happy to be individual, in any case suitable for a break from everyday life combined with a pinch of adventure, new discoveries, encounters with nice people, the whole thing also relaxing And last but not least: parents and children like it. Too much to ask ???
Of course there is an incredible variety of accommodations of all kinds. That is why it is so difficult to make general recommendations. Every traveler, every family has different needs, ideas and budgets. Are you an adventurer, camper, wallpaper or motorhome on the road, athlete, looking for solitude and untouched nature or is adventure lurking for you in the city? Nevertheless, here is a selection of the accommodations that we have personally tested and that we are enthusiastic about:
Holiday villages, holiday parks
Holiday villages or parks are perfect for holidays with friends or family reunions with grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle, cousin, cousin & dog. Everyone books their quarters or they share one. So everyone can take a vacation according to their taste and still together. And that's exactly why we like to use holiday villages or parks. There are often playgrounds and sports fields, restaurants, and with a bit of luck there is also a swimming pool and bike rental. Simply the all-round carefree package. Not particularly individual, but definitely recommended for a short break or longer (depending on your taste).
Youth hostel, JUFA
Youth hostels are an inexpensive alternative to hotels or holiday complexes. Youth hostels have blossomed quite a bit in recent years. There are now more and more family-friendly youth hostels, some of them in top locations (e.g. right on the beach or in the city center). You can stay in a castle or in the cool tree house.
JUFA hotels are often located in scenic regions and at a good price-performance ratio.
Something more individual
- Tropical Island, Mobile Homes in Brandenburg (see my post: By car to the tropics: through the Tropical Island in flip-flops)
- Pennhof, organic hotel with farm character in South Tyrol
- Middenmank, holiday farm in Glaisin (Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania)
- In the Jaich, water vacation world in Lauterbach on Rügen
- Auerstedt Castle, Thuringia
- Near Matthesens, Milda, Thuringia: farm
- Ferienhof Spreewaldromantik, Burg im Spreewald, Brandenburg: The property is located directly on a river with its own small port. From here you can go on a boat trip or explore the Spreewald yourself by paddle boat or bike. The restaurant was recently included as a newcomer in Germany's Gault Millau gourmet bible.
- Club Orient, Turkish Aegean Sea: small resort with a direct location on the sandy beach, embedded in a well-tended garden, with style and heart, charming and familiar - lively and quiet at the same time, small and yet with everything.
- Houseboats in Ribnitz-Damgarten, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
Too rare, therefore so valuable:
- Prizeotel, Hamburg: budget design hotel close to the city
- A-yes Resort, Warnemünde: Not small, but simply great - first row of the beach with sea view and SPA !!!! Special deals during off-peak times. Here I wrote about our experiences.
- Villa Verdi, Kühlungsborn: 3 star hotel in the first row and only approx. 50 steps away from the beautiful beach and Germany's longest beach promenade
And here is my personal wish list: accommodations that I would like to stay in
- Beachmotel, St. Peter Ording: Because it just looks cool & relaxed in a perfect beach location
- Superbude, Hamburg: 2 smart, varied, small and fine boutique hotels or hostels with charm, chosen several times by the geo-season.
- Hüttenpalast, Berlin: Camping for wimps (for me): Indoor and in the middle of the city
Once in a lifetime: hotels to marvel at
Unfortunately, I have to deviate from my own criteria at this point. Because they exist: Exceptional accommodations and therefore unfortunately not cheap and outside the competition, but no less cool:
Where I can find my suggestions:
Should you not find what you are looking for here, just have a look at the following
Booking portals or blogs over. Here I find my hotel inspirations:
- Vamos parent child travel: My absolute favorite in this area. We have found many beautiful accommodations and recommended them many times. Especially great for families with smaller children thanks to the childcare options. But the offer for young people is also growing steadily. This leaves “time for you, time for me”. Since our children are resistant to outside childcare when they are on vacation, we rarely or not at all used the childcare offers. Vamos also has a solution for such cases: the insider tips (without supervision). Nonetheless, we felt very comfortable between like-minded families and already made friends here. In terms of price, Vamos is unfortunately not very cheap, so in my opinion a point deduction in terms of family budget.
- Holiday architecture: website for the most beautiful holiday and guest houses to rent
- Pretty Hotels: Blog that reports on “beautiful, cozy, sometimes spectacular, but above all pretty houses and destinations”
- Little Travel Society: “child-friendly design hotels, retro hotels and child-friendly holiday homes with style”
Have a cheap vacation
- What are relaxing songs or melodies
- How do I make promotional items well
- Speedometers come back
- How does Tidal compare to Spotify
- How do drugs get their names
- Why are ads on YouTube annoying
- Can i invest in isro
- How far does Somalia's anarchy extend?
- Domesticated dogs are used to loneliness
- Is antimatter stable in a vacuum
- How developed China is compared to Vietnam
- What is RAC 25 1
- What is the definition of social tension
- Why is fat better than sugar
- What's the best Edgar Wright movie
- What is a vortex of chaos
- Which conspiracy theory convinced you
- Which are the international airports in Kuwait
- Is goat cheese good
- Are there Quora meetups in Chandigarh
- Which actress actress has tattoos
- Are there such things as ghosts
- What is some information about the NDA
- How has the internet helped the economy