Why did my PC not shut down anymore
Windows Windows: PC does not shut down - what to do?
If Windows does not shut down, there is usually a software problem. This can have very different causes. We'll show you how to fix this problem. It doesn't matter whether Windows doesn't want to shut down at all. Or whether it simply restarts instead of shutting down normally. If none of these methods work at all, consider resetting Windows.
There may be some programs in the autostart that prevent Windows from shutting down correctly. The Autostart options can be viewed in the task manager. To access this, right-click on the taskbar and then select "Task manager"off. In the tab"Autostart"All programs that are in the autostart are displayed.
You should check here that you unknown software located in this menu. Potential malware can interfere with the shutdown of the PC. Therefore always use one Antivirus systemto delete such programs.
Preferably deactivate You all programs in the autostart and restart the computer. If the shutdown works, you can start every program in the autostart individually reactivate. Here's how to find out which software prevented the shutdown.
In this article, we will explain to you how to clean up Autostart and thus speed up Windows startup.
Repair Windows system files
A Boot up failure Windows may prevent Windows from shutting down correctly. To fix such an error, you can use a Windows internal repair program use. The program then automatically searches for errors and repairs them. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Deactivate the quick start function
In some cases, the Quick start function prevent Windows from shutting down. All you need to do to fix the problem is the Deactivate the quick start function. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Quick guide: Repair Windows system files
- Open the start menu and look for "cmd". Right click on the result"command prompt"and choose"Execute as administrator" out.
- Then enter the following command: and confirm by pressing the [Enter]-Button:
Brief instructions: Deactivating the quick start function
- Open the start menu and look for "Control panel".
- Set the view to "Small symbols" around.
- Then click on "Energy options".
- On the left, select "Choose what to do when you press power buttons" out.
- Then click on "Some settings are currently unavailableYou may have to enter your administrator data. Normally, these correspond to your login data for the computer.
- Then remove the checkmark next to "Enable quick start (recommended)". Confirm this decision by clicking"save Changes"click.
- How do I contact blockchain customer service
- What are the hostel facilities at NBRC
- Is the following sentence correct 4
- Rethink what is right
- Which traffic is better for a website
- What is LaunchRock about
- Can Java work with MSSQL databases
- Any famous celebrities here
- How did Zara get its name
- Can VPN bypass parental controls?
- Are mental health data private
- Why should you drop dividend plans
- What is digging in excavations
- Who made tires
- What is the best internet security
- How can I contribute to artificial intelligence
- What are some popular videos on YouTube
- How many lawsuits have you filed?
- In which language is Cleverbot written?
- How do you say Lock in Turkish
- Why don't boys like fat girls
- What protection does a limited company have?
- Alcoholism is common among spouses of narcissists
- What should tourists avoid in Luxembourg?
- How can I hitchhike on a plane
- Blind cave animals sleep
- Can I follow my anonymous question anonymously?
- How are black magic spells removed?
- Depression can feel bizarre
- CBD or THC
- What do you like about your taco
- How do I stop my food addiction
- The people of Svalbard are all related
- Spotify will be available in India in 2019