How is the climate in Bhutan
Bhutan in the Himalayas - traveling in the land of the thunder kite
More information on the following topics:
Average temperatures in Bhutan
|Specification in Celsius||Paro||Thimphu||Punakha||Wangdue||Trongsa||Thump||Mongar||Trashigang|
Bhutan's climate and the four seasons
Bhutan has its charm in every season. Cultural tours are offered all year round. For a trek we recommend the months of March to May and from mid-September to November.
From December to February it is dry and sunny. The winters are milder than in Europe. The daytime temperatures are around 10 ° Celsius. The dry weather brings clear views of the mountains. There is almost no snow in the Thimphu region, this is reserved for the even higher regions. Of course, it gets a lot colder there.
In March, spring begins with the rhododendron and magnolia blossoms. The temperatures rise to a pleasant 20 ° Celsius or even higher and nature awakens from its winter rigor. In May, the farmers start growing the rice fields and various types of vegetables.
The actual rainy season is from June to August. However, the rain often only starts in the late afternoon. The vegetation becomes intensely green and lush because of the excessive amount of water. The weather is a mix of rain and sunshine with temperatures of over 30 °. Humidity is particularly high in the Punakha and Wangdue Phodrang valleys; the valleys are at a comparatively low 1500m.
In the middle of September the rice fields turn golden and in October the harvest takes place. During the day the temperatures are still pleasantly warm, but as soon as the sun has set it can get significantly cooler. Autumn is the ideal travel time for trekking.
- The world would be better without atheists
- Exists 1 2 Dimethylpropanol
- Are Indians hated in Sydney
- What frustrates you personally about social media
- What is relative movement illusion
- What are gharials
- What kind of animal is Unsinkable Sam
- What are the different varieties of walnuts
- Who discovered that humans are 70 water
- Why is hemoglobin not present in plasma
- Why do some cats hardly meow
- Has privatized the Indian airport authority
- Is it wrong not to have expectations
- Which American city has the best skyline?
- Like many single pairs, it contains nitrosyl
- Should Barcelona sack Ernesto Valverde next season
- What is a time-temperature diagram
- What does a tuning fork do
- Do singing lessons work for everyone
- The ACT really defines you
- Should I Buy Stocks in Realty Income?
- What is an INFT
- What are McDonald's fries made of
- What happened to Tik Tok