Is it harmful to drink citric acid and ginger?
Lemon water is incredibly easy to make yourself! You just take the juice of half a lemon (if you like it very sour, you can also use a whole lemon) and then mix the juice with approx. 250 ml of cold or warm / hot water, depending on your preference.
The best thing to do is to drink this miracle water right at the start of the day, before breakfast, to take full advantage of all of its incredible health benefits, such as the following 8!
1. Boost for your immune system!
The high vitamin C content of lemon (according to ernaehrung.de approx. 50 mg / 100 g) gives your immune system the best possible support! The expectorant and antibacterial properties of lemon help you with colds!
2. Good for the pH!
Even if lemons taste sour, in the form of lemon water they have an alkaline effect, i.e. base-forming, in the body and can thus protect against acidification! You can find more about the pH value here!
3. Stimulates bile!
Lemon water stimulates the production of bile and thus supports the digestive process!
4. Against inflammation!
Lemon water reduces inflammation and thus primarily contributes to the healing of affected joints and thus also relieves pain caused by inflammation.
5. Supports the detox process!
A daily glass of lemon water is also extremely helpful when detoxifying! The citric acid it contains supports the body in eliminating toxins, which makes lemon water ideal as an additional measure in a detox cure!
6. Strengthens your liver!
According to steptohealth.com, warm lemon water in particular strengthens the liver and even promotes its regeneration process and the renewal of your cells! Lemon water is also gentle on the liver by making it easier for it to digest sugar and fat!
7. Improves the complexion of your skin!
The benefits of lemon water not only affect your body internally, but also externally! Because lots of antioxidants make your skin shine and fight off free radicals!
8. Strengthens your gums!
The essential oils of lemon contained in lemon water strengthen your gums, help with inflammation in the oral cavity and counteract periodontal disease. You can find more information about the healing properties of lemon oil here!
You can find even more reasons why you should definitely drink lemon water every day, for example at greenmedinfo.com or at davidwolfe.com!
Sharing is caring
- Why doesn't Microsoft Xbox Mobile just start?
- Why are there so many websites
- Why do bodybuilders look smart
- What is the friendliest city in Pakistan
- What is the symbolism behind the wings
- How profitable is the home inspection business
- Why do people expect from someone
- Why is time travel only theoretical
- Why does a subcritical turbulent flow occur 1
- Was the old name of Islamabad Lyallpur
- How are mutual fund returns considered compound
- What is laparoscopic surgery in children
- Should I apply for an SNU See details
- When does poetry cease to be poetry?
- Should be selling pets on eBay
- Is FDA approved by Vascepa
- Which team will win at today's IPL
- How do I stop my food addiction
- What is the value of 6 04
- What technology is used in PL SQL
- Why do societies want answers
- What does CEMS MiM stand for
- Biosphere II was a scam
- What are some java writing programs
- Provides GoDaddy com a US server
- Are there schizophrenic political activists
- Who is the toughest bodyguard
- What is an expression in programming
- Artwork What is perfection in art
- What are the leading devices for home automation
- What happened to DARPA's EXACTO program
- How different is KPSC from UPSC
- Which half of 7 and 3 4
- Why is marijuana banned in India 3